eLearning Developer and Trainer
Accelerators of innovation. Enablers of collaboration. Protectors of ideas.
Code42 speeds the time to detect and respond to Insider Risks by delivering a fast, simple path to data loss detection, investigation and response. With our product, Incydr™, security teams easily protect corporate data and reduce insider risk while fostering a collaborative and productive culture for employees. We’re here to support organizations made up of people that move fast and think big. The ones who work together to solve hard problems and relentlessly pursue better.
You belong at Code42 if you crave being a part of a transparent and team-first culture, you want to drive innovation, and security is always top of mind. We look for authentic people who are inquisitive, enjoy solving complex problems, and provide diverse insights to help us think differently and thrive together.
Interested? Head to code42.com/careers to learn more about why we’ve consistently been recognized for the quality of our product and the culture of our company.
Don’t wait. #BeCode42
The eLearning Developer and Trainer will be responsible for owning the development, deployment and ongoing maintenance of eLearning content and procedural videos and for collaborating with Education Services team members to establish and maintain consistent delivery standards and processes, delivering Code42 classes and workshops. The content you create, deliver and maintain will engage our customers and prospects while enabling improved adoption of Code42 products and services and insider risk best practices.
Successful candidates will be able to explain subjects of a complex and technical nature in an effective, efficient, and articulate manner. The ability to interact with and educate students at all levels of proficiency and technical expertise is a must. Excellent presentation skills are required in conjunction with the ability to structure their presentations to fit the circumstances according to interactive audience feedback and how well the material is being absorbed.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Design and develop training materials utilizing interactive eLearning modules and procedural videos.
- Manage eLearning modules and videos in learning management system.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and Instructional Designer(s) to determine eLearning content needs.
- Establish project timelines and deliverables and manage all phases of content development from initiation to final deployment.
- Deliver technical education curriculum to Code42 customers, employees and partners through a combination of blended learning solutions. Including but not limited to: instructor-led training (in-person and virtual), self-paced eLearning, video training, exam and review question creation.
- Provide feedback to leadership on classroom performance and customer experiences and recommend actions for improvement.
- Ensure effective delivery of training to support the highest competence given the level of knowledge and skills required.
- May assist with or own program-level Curriculum Lifecycle Management tasks for courses; including designing course materials and other documents such as handouts, manuals, lab exercises, and final exam.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- 10-20% travel required.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience
- Experience with eLearning development tools (e.g. Camtasia, Captivate, Screenflow, and/or Articulate) and video production tools (e.g. Adobe Premiere, Audition, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Awareness and appreciation of eLearning development standards and best practices
- Working knowledge of adult learning theory and instruction design concepts and knowledge of emerging technologies as related to adult education and learning
- Ability to effectively multi-task with tight deadlines independently and within a team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service and collaboration skills
- Experience with project management, including managing timelines, establishing priorities, and achieving milestones and deliverables
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for employment, if not currently employed by Code42.
A first-class onboarding experience which includes professional development and personal development all while learning and living our Code42 values. We provide comprehensive benefits that include health, dental, vision, wellness, 401k, parental leave, pet insurance, generous paid time off and volunteer opportunities. At Code42 everyone is an owner. We participate in commission or bonus plans and all employees receive stock options. We win together.
Code42 values workplace diversity and ensuring an environment of mutual respect. Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regards to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. We believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.