Accelerators of innovation. Enablers of collaboration. Protectors of ideas.
Code42 speeds the time to detect and respond to Insider Risks by delivering a fast, simple path to data loss detection, investigation and response. With our product, Incydr™, security teams easily protect corporate data and reduce insider risk while fostering a collaborative and productive culture for employees. We’re here to support organizations made up of people that move fast and think big. The ones who work together to solve hard problems and relentlessly pursue better.
You belong at Code42 if you crave being a part of a transparent and team-first culture, you want to drive innovation, and security is always top of mind. We look for authentic people who are inquisitive, enjoy solving complex problems, and provide diverse insights to help us think differently and thrive together.
Interested? Head to code42.com/careers to learn more about why we’ve consistently been recognized for the quality of our product and the culture of our company.
Don’t wait. #BeCode42
We’ve recently expanded our office in Reston, VA, prompting a new opportunity for an extraordinary Executive Assistant. This role will be a key contributor to our high performing team providing support for our Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and our Senior Vice President, Product Management with augmented on-site support for our CEO. If you thrive on being exceedingly well organized, love using technology to its fullest (G-suite, Slack, Zoom, Concur, Jira), initiating and anticipating the needs of the leaders you support brings you joy and you are a strong communicator (speaking and writing), this role could be for you!
In this role you will interact with staff (across many functions and at all levels), board members, current and potential investors and will display a high level of energy, professionalism and confidentiality. The heart of this role will be taking administration off the executive’s plates so they can focus on growing the business, delivering against key priorities and sharing information and insights to multiple stakeholders. You will also be the main point of contact for our new Reston office, being present when the team is in the office (approximately 1-3 days per week).
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Manage daily calendars and travel - solving complex scheduling situations, including but not limited to (re-)scheduling meetings, managing calendars, coordinating travel arrangements, tracking and reporting expenses.
- Handle incoming and outgoing communication (e-mails, invites, calls), determining levels of urgency and the appropriate courses of action. Flag priorities amid the spam/vendor emails.
- Assisting, coordinating and editing quarterly business reviews, board reporting, various presentations, and operational reporting.
- Anticipate, gather materials, and coordinate events needed for conferences, appointments, and meetings (in-person and via zoom).
- Effectively partner with cross-functional teams and manage deadline pressures while providing proactive updates. Interface regularly with other Executive Assistants and with internal employees, as well as investors, board members, vendors, customers/prospects, and other key outside constituents.
- Manage weekly team meetings, execute special projects, team-building events
- Manage highly sensitive communications while maintaining confidentiality of all corporate financial and business information.
- Continuously align on priorities with the CFO and SVP Product Management and manage multiple tasks simultaneously with a high degree of accuracy and in a timely manner.
- Manage the day-to-day facilities/operations of the Reston office, coordinate events and in-office activities in cooperation with the Facilities team and be on site 1-3 days a week.
- Manage other administrative projects where needed.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 7+ years’ experience supporting multiple C-level executive(s).
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-tech, high-growth setting.
- Advanced computer skills in all Google apps (Docs, Sheets, Slides, GMAIL), powerpoint, Slack, Google Meets, and Zoom.
- Strong ability to prepare and edit presentations in powerpoint and Slides. Can coordinate the preparation from multiple constituents, and conduct the seamless integration and proofing of the decks.
- Must be able to anticipate executives’ needs, demonstrate creativity and follow through on tasks with little direction, while prioritizing and managing multiple tasks effectively.
- Experience with client/board/investor contact, calendaring, scheduling meetings, organizing local in person meetings and budgeting.
- Strong written/oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong Project Management skills, with high attention to quality and detail.
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for employment, if not currently employed by Code42.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education & experience
- Experience working in SaaS, B2B technology company high-growth start up environment
- Understanding of business finances.
A first-class onboarding experience which includes professional development and personal development all while learning and living our Code42 values. We provide comprehensive benefits that include health, dental, vision, wellness, 401k, parental leave, pet insurance, generous paid time off and volunteer opportunities. At Code42 everyone is an owner. We participate in commission or bonus plans and all employees receive stock options. We win together.
Code42 values workplace diversity and ensuring an environment of mutual respect. Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regards to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. We believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.