Account Representative - Enterprise (Los Angeles)
Account Representative, Enterprise
In the race for ideas, organizations should not have to compromise the speed of innovation or the safety of their data. Code42 protects our customers from insider risk by delivering fast, simple data risk detection, investigation, and response. We enable security teams to easily protect corporate data and reduce insider risk while fostering an open and collaborative environment.
We are proud that our insider risk management solution has won a number of national awards, including Globee, IT World, Black Unicorn and Stevie Awards, as well as Cyber Defense Magazine InfoSec Awards, Cybersecurity Excellence Awards, and an Info Security PG Global Excellence Award.
If you want to work at a company that creates cutting-edge technology and has been recognized as a Best Place to Work by Inc. Magazine and a Top Workplace by the Minneapolis Star Tribune, you belong at Code42. If you crave being a part of a transparent, collaborative, and learning culture where you can drive innovation and grow your career, you belong at Code42. We look for authentic people who are inquisitive, enjoy solving complex problems, think creatively and provide diverse insights to help us thrive together. Don’t wait. #BeCode42.
The Account Representative, Enterprise role is accountable for developing and executing account strategy for opportunities within your assigned geographic region. Establishing connections and relationships with key decision makers; typically at the Director, VP, and CIO/CISO level while working alongside the Systems Engineering, Channel Account Management, and Customer Success teams to develop business value around our Incyder solution. You are driven, results oriented, and innovative. You thrive on autonomy. You operate like an owner both independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- You will manage accounts through the prospect-to-book sales cycle, with the support of the entire company
- You will leverage existing relationships with Security buyers to help introduce Code42 to new accounts
- You will prospect for new business and have the ability to understand competitive positioning and value proposition in market
- You will engage in good CRM hygiene with salesforce and create effective client campaigns
- Demonstrate Code42 INCYDR to CISOs, Director of IP and Trademarks, Risk/Compliance, etc.
- Work closely with Sales Engineers, BDR, FMM, CAM, RVP, etc. to exceed targets
- 5+ years experience selling directly to mid-market and enterprise customers
- Experience selling into Security + demonstrable familiarity with cybersecurity space (preferred)
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding booking and revenue targets selling to senior level buying influences including CIOs, and CISOs
- Strong oral and written communication skills as well as ability to leverage your virtual network to create new connections and accelerate sales momentum by demonstrating the ability to overcome customer objections, negotiate win-win deals in complex enterprises, and acquire new customers.
- Change agility and demonstrated success working in a fast growth environment—solving problems while sustaining good relationships and the ability to work both independently from home as well as collaboratively within a team environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce.com and other Sales Tools
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for employment, if not currently employed by Code42.
A first-class onboarding experience which includes professional development, personal development all while learning and living our Code42 values. We provide comprehensive benefits that include health, dental, vision, wellness, 401k, maternity/paternity leave, generous paid time off and volunteer opportunities. At Code42 everyone is an owner. We participate in commission or bonus plans and all receive stock options. We win together.
Code42 values workplace diversity and ensuring an environment of mutual respect. Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regards to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. We believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.