Technical Account Manager
In the race for ideas, we never want our customers to compromise the speed of innovation nor the safety of their data. Code42 provides protection from Insider Threat by delivering a fast, simple path to data loss detection, investigation and response. With our product, security teams easily protect corporate data and reduce insider risk while fostering an open and collaborative culture for employees. We are proud our insider threat solution has been honored with a number of national awards in the last several years. This includes Globee, IT World, Black Unicorn and Stevie Awards, as well as Cyber Defense Magazine InfoSec Awards, Cybersecurity Excellence Awards and an Info Security PG’s Global Excellence Award.
You belong at Code42 if you crave being a part of a transparent and collaborative culture, you want to drive innovation, and security is always top of mind. We look for authentic people who are inquisitive, enjoy solving complex problems, think creatively and provide diverse insights to help us think differently and thrive together. Don’t wait. #BeCode42.
Technical Account Managers working at Code42 are focused on providing high value services to our enterprise customers. Customers using our Technical Account Manager (TAM) services work with TAMs on an ongoing, proactive basis. The focus of the TAM role within Code42 is to provide our customers with consistent, personal working relationships that create a trust relationship between customers and Code42.
The Technical Account Manager will provide periodic, proactive touchpoints with our customers, which will focus on the planning, health, and architecture of their Code42 solution. In addition, the TAM will provide a focal point to our customers for any deployment or support activities that occur.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Ensure there is strategic and technical alignment between the customer and Code42
- Build and own relationships with the customer’s Security, Legal and IT Teams
- Provide evidence that Code42 is helping the customer meet their business needs and goals
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews which broadly aim to achieve strategic, higher level participation by Security and IT teams
- Engage in regular discussion with the account team about status and activities of the customer
- Build a customized Customer Success Plan designed to achieve optimum value from the customer’s Code42 investment
- Ensure customer’s implementation is aligned with best practices, optimized for success
- Develop a strong understanding of each customer and be prepared to share details like SKUs, ARR, renewal dates, paint points, etc.
- Establish thorough knowledge of product and stay up to date with product changes
- Facilitate regular, documented meetings with the customer to help drive success
- Generate monthly Customer Success Reports that show the value provided by Code42
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 3 years of consulting experience working directly with clients
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal direction
- Consistently demonstrating a professional, positive, and approachable attitude/demeanor and sensitivity in handling confidential information
- Experience with APIs and integrations between systems
- Broad industry experience with an understanding of the management of Windows, Mac, and Linux based operating systems, deployment tools, network architectures, etc.
- Experience with SEIM/SOAR preferred
- Holds security certifications (CISSP, Comp TIA Security +, CISM) preferred
- Willingness to travel 10% - 20%
- Ideally you hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for employment, if not currently employed by Code42.
A first-class onboarding experience which includes professional development, personal development all while learning and living our Code42 values. We provide comprehensive benefits that include health, dental, vision, wellness, 401k, maternity/paternity leave, generous paid time off and volunteer opportunities. At Code42 everyone is an owner. We participate in a commission or bonus plans and all receive stock options. We win together.
Code42 values workplace diversity and ensuring an environment of mutual respect. Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regards to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. We believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.