Account Executive, Federal Sales
Accelerators of innovation. Enablers of collaboration. Protectors of ideas.
Code42 speeds the time to detect and respond to Insider Risks by delivering a fast, simple path to data loss detection, investigation and response. Our product, Incydr™, provides a data security solution, that security teams can protect Agency data and reduce insider risk while fostering an open and collaborative culture for employees. Our FedRAMP Authorized insider threat solution has been honored with a number of national awards. .
You belong at Code42 if you crave being a part of a transparent and team-first culture, you want to drive innovation, and security is always top of mind. We look for authentic people who are inquisitive, enjoy solving complex problems, and provide diverse insights to help us think differently and thrive together.
Interested? Head to code42.com/careers to learn more about why we’ve consistently been recognized for the quality of our product and the culture of our company.
Don’t wait. #BeCode42
Code42 is seeking an Account Executive to join our Code42 Federal team. You will drive US Public Sector revenue growth as well as manage existing customers in the Federal Civilian and Defense sectors. We are looking to expand our footprint and rapidly grow our Federal agency and system integrator sales. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter that has had success in expanding commercially successful technologies into the Federal space.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Understanding Code42’s products and positioning our differentiated value proposition and ROI to a variety of prospects and customers based on their agencies’ needs and pain points.
- Developing and executing account strategy for target Agencies and Departments.
- Generate, develop and close new sales opportunities with Federal Government Agencies and Departments.
- Building rapport with new customers and moving the sales process forward through onsite meetings, phone, email, events, campaigns and internet marketing activities.
- Build and manage relationships with Federal resellers, System Integrators and Distributors to amplify your go-to-market strategies.
- Identifying new prospects and qualifying leads to build and sustain a strong sales pipeline.
- Using Salesforce and other tools to track and manage prospect and customer information, develop accurate forecasts, and sustain positive sales momentum through each step in the sales cycle.
- Leading the solution selling process in assigned territory while partnering with the Systems Engineering team to manage product demonstrations and evaluation activities as needed to advance the opportunity.
- Collaborating with marketing, product management and sales peers to optimize both territory and Code42 overall success
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Ideally you hold a Bachelor’s Degree along with 5+ years of software sales experience selling security software solutions into the Federal space.
- Proven, measurable, and successful experience as a "hunter" into the largest US Civilian Agencies
- Understanding of the FARs, government contracting process, and contract vehicles (GSA, GWACs, BPAs, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport with prospective customers in person or over the phone and collaborate with a variety of internal groups including customer success/services, engineering, marketing, and sales operations
- Demonstrated ability to overcome customer objections, negotiate win-win deals in complex enterprises, and acquire new customers
- Change agility and demonstrated success working in a fast growth environment—solving problems while sustaining good relationships
- Ability to work both independently from home as well as collaboratively within a team environment.
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for employment, if not currently employed by Code42.
A first-class onboarding experience which includes professional development, personal development all while learning and living our Code42 values. We provide comprehensive benefits that include health, dental, vision, wellness, 401k, maternity/paternity leave, generous paid time off and volunteer opportunities. At Code42 everyone is an owner. We participate in a commission or bonus plans and all receive stock options. We win together.
Code42 values workplace diversity and ensuring an environment of mutual respect. Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regards to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. We believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.