Accelerators of innovation. Enablers of collaboration. Protectors of ideas.
Code42 speeds the time to detect and respond to Insider Risks by delivering a fast, simple path to data loss detection, investigation and response. With our product, Incydr™, security teams easily protect corporate data and reduce insider risk while fostering a collaborative and productive culture for employees. We’re here to support organizations made up of people that move fast and think big. The ones who work together to solve hard problems and relentlessly pursue better.
You belong at Code42 if you crave being a part of a transparent and team-first culture, you want to drive innovation, and security is always top of mind. We look for authentic people who are inquisitive, enjoy solving complex problems, and provide diverse insights to help us think differently and thrive together.
Interested? Head to code42.com/careers to learn more about why we’ve consistently been recognized for the quality of our product and the culture of our company.
Don’t wait. #BeCode42
The Facilities Coordinator will be located at and primarily supporting the Minneapolis Headquarters office and will be responsible for completing a wide range of tasks and projects relating to facility operations and employee support.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
Point of contact/Relationship Management
- Establish and maintain relations with vendors and property management to coordinate various tasks and projects.
- Identify and report building needs to property management and internal ticketing system (i.e., janitorial, repairs, HVAC, etc.).
- Perform regular walkthroughs of Code42 office space to identify janitorial and maintenance issues.
- Partner with other departments to assist with event/meeting setup and coordination.
- Coordinate and complete a wide range of tasks relating to onboarding and offboarding employees.
- This position will temporarily assume receptionist duties during all CATO (Collaborate At The Office) events and other on-site events for an undetermined amount of time 1-3 days a week.
- Monitor voicemail for main company line.
- Manage and order weekly lunch for CATO days and other events as requested.
- Maintain kitchens to ensure dishwashers are emptied, dishes are removed from sinks, sufficient dishware is available, monitor quantities of mugs and glasses, move dishware between kitchens, etc.
- Monitoring of snacks, beverages, coffee machines, and restocking as necessary.
- Monitor office and kitchen supplies on each floor and restock/reorder as necessary.
- Maintain conference and phone rooms and other common areas with various supplies.
- Mail and package management for both incoming and outgoing items.
- Relocate lightweight chairs and tables between floors and departments as needed.
- Management and organization of onsite storage room.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned for both the Minneapolis office and occasionally tasks for several remote office locations.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- The primary function of the Facilities Coordinator is to support employees in the office. This position will not offer availability to work from home.
- Expected work hours: Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pm. At times, this position may require work to start earlier than 8am or extend later than 5pm depending on scheduled work/projects.
- This position may occasionally require work over a weekend.
- This position is not expected to have any travel requirements.
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for employment, if not currently employed by Code42.
- Prolonged sitting, standing, or walking throughout the facility.
- Must be able to frequently lift and carry objects up to 25 lbs.
- Occasionally, may be asked to lift items heavier than 25 lbs. The “buddy-system” is always encouraged when needed.
- Must be able to bend, lift, stretch, climb, or crouch to organize and maintain on-site storage room.
- Customer service focused with a high level of people skills with both employees, vendors, and property management.
- Identify potential problem areas and make recommendations for improving overall employee engagement and satisfaction in the office and overall operational effectiveness.
- Experience in a corporate office setting, preferably in facilities administration.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel or the Google equivalents.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high accuracy.
- Excellent oral/written communication, analytical, and organization skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects at a time with a varying level of detail.
- Capable of working independently on key accountabilities of the job and making well-thought-out decisions.
A first-class onboarding experience which includes professional development and personal development all while learning and living our Code42 values. We provide comprehensive benefits that include health, dental, vision, wellness, 401k, parental leave, pet insurance, generous paid time off and volunteer opportunities. At Code42 everyone is an owner. We participate in commission or bonus plans and all employees receive stock options. We win together.
Code42 values workplace diversity and ensuring an environment of mutual respect. Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regards to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. We believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.