Sales Engineer - Southeast
Accelerators of innovation. Enablers of collaboration. Protectors of ideas.
Code42 speeds the time to detect and respond to Insider Risks by delivering a fast, simple path to data loss detection, investigation and response. With our product, Incydr™, security teams easily protect corporate data and reduce insider risk while fostering a collaborative and productive culture for employees. We’re here to support organizations made up of people that move fast and think big. The ones who work together to solve hard problems and relentlessly pursue better.
You belong at Code42 if you crave being a part of a transparent and team-first culture, you want to drive innovation, and security is always top of mind. We look for authentic people who are inquisitive, enjoy solving complex problems, and provide diverse insights to help us think differently and thrive together.
Interested? Head to code42.com/careers to learn more about why we’ve consistently been recognized for the quality of our product and the culture of our company.
Don’t wait. #BeCode42
The Pre- Sales Systems Engineer is accountable to ensure enterprise security solutions are designed & delivered that will continually delight our customers. You will work alongside the Enterprise Sales team and Customer Success to develop business value and propositions around Code42 solutions. You have DNA balanced in three categories: leadership, hard-core tech, and business acumen. You are driven, results oriented, and innovative. You thrive on autonomy. You operate like an owner. What you touch gets animated. You are loyal to your cause and your customer. You win!
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Working with business, security, and IT teams to drive business value from Code42 products and solutions delivering technical presentations and demos with superior customer focus.
- Driving successful software POC evaluations and creating an environment in which prospects become customers and customers become evangelists.
- Driving through ambiguity and designing compelling solutions that result in sales and representing the voice of Code42 to the customer, and the voice of the customer to Code42.
- Traveling up to 25% to 30% of time within the region.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 3 years in a customer-facing role, preferably in a pre-sales engineering or consulting capacity with a minimum of 3 years supporting, delivering, or designing enterprise security systems.
- Ability to translate technology to solutions that solve business problems to all audiences, ranging from technical to executive-level decision makers with persuasive written, oral and presentation skills.
- OS expertise: Windows, Mac and Linux and IT systems skills: systems management, networking and security.
- Strong understanding of security controls, frameworks and practices such as CISSP, CCSP, CISM, and/or CISA preferred.
- Strong knowledge around a minimum of (3) of the following:
- Endpoint System and Security Management
- Network Security
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for employment, if not currently employed by Code42
A first-class onboarding experience which includes professional development, personal development all while learning and living our Code42 values. We provide comprehensive benefits that include health, dental, vision, wellness, 401k, maternity/paternity leave, generous paid time off and volunteer opportunities. At Code42 everyone is an owner. We participate in a commission or bonus plans and all receive stock options. We win together.
Code42 values workplace diversity and ensuring an environment of mutual respect. Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regards to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. We believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.