Sales Operations Administrator, Associate
In the race for ideas, we never want our customers to compromise the speed of innovation nor the safety of their data. Code42 provides protection from Insider Threat by delivering a fast, simple path to data loss detection, investigation and response. With our product, security teams easily protect corporate data and reduce insider risk while fostering an open and collaborative culture for employees. We are proud our insider threat solution has been honored with a number of national awards. This includes Globee, IT World, Black Unicorn and Stevie Awards, as well as Cyber Defense Magazine InfoSec Awards, Cybersecurity Excellence Awards and an Info Security PG’s Global Excellence Award.
You belong at Code42 if you crave being a part of a transparent and collaborative culture, you want to drive innovation, and security is always top of mind. We look for authentic people who are inquisitive, enjoy solving complex problems, think creatively and provide diverse insights to help us think differently and thrive together. Don’t wait. #BeCode42.
As a Sales Operations Administrator you will work closely with the Go to Market teams to ensure our Sales Team has assistance in building opportunities and quotes. You will assist the team in structuring and ultimately processing these in our Salesforce instance. This role is responsible for ensuring that our opportunities and quotes are set up correctly to ensure our reporting and revenue recognition will be completed properly. You will also work closely with our Sales, Accounting and Business Enablement teams to help identify areas of improvement in systems and processes.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Managing a work queue consisting of general cross functional support and order processing and responding effectively and in a timely manner to process all lead conversions/account creation requests, in accordance with established SLAs
- Partnering with the Sales team, Accounting, Finance and Legal when necessary to ensure complex quotes are appropriately reviewed and accurate
- Creating renewal and expand quotes
- Completing data entry for the sales operations team, including validating entries and ensuring data integrity
- Working on moderate to complex customer issues, where analysis of data requires evaluation of all identifiable factors
- Working cross-departmentally to develop and implement sales process improvements
- Training sales team on systems
- Providing day-to-day support to sales and finance functions
- Testing of new sku’s or enhancements to our Salesforce instance
- All other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Bachelor’s degree and 1 - 2 years work experience, background in business administration or sales is preferred
- Detail oriented and proactive problem solver; ability to think critically on solutions
- Strong time management, organization, and decision-making skills
- Adaptable to work in a fast paced, dynamic, customer-focused environment
- Basic decision making, and the ability to exercise good judgment aligned with company values
- Knowledge of sales process (preferred)
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Excel (preferred)
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for employment, if not currently employed by Code42.
- Anticipated base salary for this position is $50,000-$60,000 annually (subject to change based on candidate's location)
A first-class onboarding experience which includes professional development, personal development all while learning and living our Code42 values. We provide comprehensive benefits that include health, dental, vision, wellness, 401k, maternity/paternity leave, generous paid time off and volunteer opportunities. At Code42 everyone is an owner. We participate in a commission or bonus plans and all receive stock options. We win together.
Code42 values workplace diversity and ensuring an environment of mutual respect. Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regards to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. We believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.