Strategic Account Executive - Central
We are: Accelerators of innovation. Enablers of collaboration. Protectors of ideas.
Code42 speeds the time to detect and respond to Insider Risks by delivering a fast, simple path to data loss detection, investigation and response. With our product, Incydr™, security teams easily protect corporate data and reduce insider risk while fostering a collaborative and productive culture for employees. We’re here to support organizations made up of people that move fast and think big. The ones who work together to solve hard problems and relentlessly pursue better.
You belong at Code42 if you crave being a part of a transparent and team-first culture, you want to drive innovation, and security is always top of mind. We look for authentic people who are inquisitive, enjoy solving complex problems, and provide diverse insights to help us think differently and thrive together.
Interested? Head to code42.com/careers to learn more about why we’ve consistently been recognized for the quality of our product and the culture of our company.
Don’t wait. #BeCode42
The Security Sales, Strategic Accounts role is accountable to develop and execute enterprise account strategy for opportunities within your assigned geographic region. Establishing connections and relationships with key decision makers, typically at the Director, VP, and CIO/CISO level and you will work alongside the Systems Engineering team, the Channel Account Management team and Customer Success team to develop business value and propositions around Code42 solutions. You are driven, results oriented, and innovative. You thrive on autonomy. You operate like an owner both independently from home as well as collaboratively within a team environment.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Achieving or exceeding annual territory revenue goals through acquisition of new customers within your assigned geographic region while understanding Code42’s products and positioning our differentiated value proposition and ROI to a variety of prospects based on their business needs and pain points.
- Identifying new prospects and qualifying leads to build and sustain a strong sales pipeline, building rapport with new prospects, and moving the sales process forward through onsite meetings, phone, email, events, campaigns and internet marketing activities.
- Building and maintaining effective partner relationships with key security partners in territory.
- Using Salesforce, LinkedIn and other tools to track and manage prospect information, develop accurate forecasts, and sustain positive sales momentum through each step in the sales cycle.
- Leading the solution selling process in assigned territory while partnering with the Systems Engineering team to manage product demonstrations and evaluation activities as needed to advance the opportunity.
- Collaborating with marketing, product management and sales peers to optimize both territory and Code42 overall success.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- An understanding of the Security Marketplace, competitors, and current trends in the space
- 7+ years of software sales experience selling enterprise software and/or infrastructure products, including experience selling SaaS solutions with 4+ years selling Security solutions
- A “Get it done” and “Do it right” attitude and willingness to adapt to challenges
- Demonstrable track record of exceeding booking and revenue targets selling to senior level buying influences including CIOs, and CISOs
- Ability to build rapport with prospective customers in person or over the phone and collaborate with a variety of internal groups including channel, demand gen., customer success/services, engineering, marketing, and sales operations.
- Strong oral and written communication skills as well as ability to leverage your virtual network to create new connections and accelerate sales momentum by demonstrating the ability to overcome customer objections, negotiate win-win deals in complex enterprises, and acquire new customers.
- Change agility and demonstrated success working in a fast growth environment—solving problems while sustaining good relationships and the ability to work both independently from home as well as collaboratively within a team environment.
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for employment, if not currently employed by Code42.
A first-class onboarding experience which includes professional development, personal development all while learning and living our Code42 values. We provide comprehensive benefits that include health, dental, vision, wellness, 401k, maternity/paternity leave, generous paid time off and volunteer opportunities. At Code42 everyone is an owner. We participate in a commission or bonus plans and all receive stock options. We win together.
Code42 values workplace diversity and ensuring an environment of mutual respect. Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regards to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. We believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.