Corporate Marketing Specialist
In the race for ideas, we never want our customers to compromise the speed of innovation nor the safety of their data. Code42 provides protection from Insider Risk by delivering a fast, simple path to data loss detection, investigation and response. With our product, security teams easily protect corporate data and reduce insider risk while fostering an open and collaborative culture for employees. We are proud our insider threat solution has been honored with a number of national awards. This includes Globee, IT World, Black Unicorn and Stevie Awards, as well as Cyber Defense Magazine InfoSec Awards, Cybersecurity Excellence Awards and an Info Security PG’s Global Excellence Award.
If you want to work at a company that creates cutting-edge cyber security technology and has been recognized as a Best Place to Work by Inc. Magazine and a Top Workplace by the Minneapolis Star Tribune, you belong at Code42. If you crave being a part of a transparent, collaborative, and learning culture where you can drive innovation and grow your career, you belong at Code42. We look for authentic people who are inquisitive, enjoy solving complex problems, think creatively and provide diverse insights to help us thrive together. Don’t wait. #BeCode42.
You will be responsible for supporting the Corporate Marketing Brand team, including reputation programs, corporate events, creative services, and brand management. You will facilitate the implementation and execution of all Brand initiatives in a timely manner. In addition to supporting the Corporate Marketing Brand team, you will work closely with the Code42 Communications team to help increase brand awareness and the company’s reputation as the Insider Risk Management leader.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Supporting the Reputation team in establishing and evaluating investments, and ensuring all reputational efforts support immediate and long-term business goals
- Working directly with the advertising agency to maintain the editorial calendar for all reputational media programs, including writing, curating and posting
- Helping in planning and managing trade shows, conferences, events and meetings by identifying, coordinating and assembling requirements, developing assignments and schedules, coordinating mailing lists, establishing contacts, sourcing and shipping brand materials
- Assisting with post-trade show efforts including lead list loads and post-event comms
- Assisting in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy
- Working closely with cross-functional teams across the organization to establish internal processes that promote Code42’s content and brand strategy, including commenting on industry news and trends that support Code42 thought leadership.
- Tracking, measuring and analyzing the performance of reputation content and campaigns. Providing timely communication of weekly/monthly channel metrics, results/post-campaign evaluation, social media trends and competitive activity.
- Providing market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and engagement trends
- Manage creative needs and request process for tradeshows, conferences and ongoing campaigns
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications or past work experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role
- 2-4 years marketing communications or advertising experience within a B2B environment; security or tech B2B experience preferred
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Knowledge of analytical tools, measuring the effectiveness of advertising and creative campaigns
- Familiarity with design tools and Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Experience with research using data analytics software
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Self-starter and can-do attitude a must
- Demonstrated community-building skills
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for employment, if not currently employed by Code42.
A first-class onboarding experience which includes professional development, personal development all while learning and living our Code42 values. We provide comprehensive benefits that include health, dental, vision, wellness, 401k, maternity/paternity leave, generous paid time off and volunteer opportunities. At Code42 everyone is an owner. We participate in commission or bonus plans and all receive stock options. We win together.
Code42 values workplace diversity and ensuring an environment of mutual respect. Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regards to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. We believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.