Senior Data Scientist
In the race for ideas, we never want our customers to compromise the speed of innovation nor the safety of their data. Code42 provides protection from Insider Risk by delivering a fast, simple path to data loss detection, investigation and response. With our product, security teams easily protect corporate data and reduce insider risk while fostering an open and collaborative culture for employees. We are proud our insider threat solution has been honored with a number of national awards. This includes Globee, IT World, Black Unicorn and Stevie Awards, as well as Cyber Defense Magazine InfoSec Awards, Cybersecurity Excellence Awards and an Info Security PG’s Global Excellence Award.
If you want to work at a company that creates cutting-edge cyber security technology and has been recognized as a Best Place to Work by Inc. Magazine and a Top Workplace by the Minneapolis Star Tribune, you belong at Code42. If you crave being a part of a transparent, collaborative, and learning culture where you can drive innovation and grow your career, you belong at Code42. We look for authentic people who are inquisitive, enjoy solving complex problems, think creatively and provide diverse insights to help us thrive together. Don’t wait. #BeCode42.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Working closely with product managers, engineers, and data analysts on the Incydr product to identify customer needs and design data-driven solutions
- Working with large, sensitive data sets on problems that matter to our team and our customers
- Building functional prototypes of potential features, whether driven by ML, heuristics, or visualization
- Communicating the impact of your work to a wide variety of stakeholders, using audience-appropriate content
- Collaborating with data engineers to improve and expand ETL processes
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 5+ years’ experience analyzing data and developing models
- End-to-end experience identifying opportunities to improve a user experience, developing a (data-driven) solution, and evaluating its efficacy
- Strong experience programming with R or Python
- Proficiency manipulating, transforming, and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data in relational databases with SQL
- Extensive experience applying common statistical and machine-learning methods
- Strong experience communicating quantitative results to stakeholders from varied professions
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and to meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects
- Enjoy working in both individual and team settings
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for employment, if not currently employed by Code42.
A first-class onboarding experience which includes professional development, personal development all while learning and living our Code42 values. We provide comprehensive benefits that include health, dental, vision, wellness, 401k, maternity/paternity leave, generous paid time off and volunteer opportunities. At Code42 everyone is an owner. We participate in commission or bonus plans and all receive stock options. We win together.
Code42 values workplace diversity and ensuring an environment of mutual respect. Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regards to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. We believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.