Account Representative, National Accounts
In the race for ideas, we never want our customers to compromise the speed of innovation, or the safety of their data. Code42 provides protection for organizations’ data by delivering a fast, simple path to data protection. With our products, IT and security teams easily protect corporate data and recover from inadvertent or malicious data loss while never getting in the way of how people work. We are proud our products have been honored with a number of national awards. This includes Globee, IT World, Black Unicorn and Stevie Awards, as well as Cyber Defense Magazine InfoSec Awards, Cybersecurity Excellence Awards and an Info Security PG’s Global Excellence Award.
You belong at Code42 if you crave being a part of a transparent and collaborative culture,you want to drive innovation, and security is always top of mind. We look for authentic people who are inquisitive, enjoy solving complex problems, think creatively and provide diverse insights to help us think differently and thrive together. Don’t wait. #BeCode42.
Code42 is looking for a self-motivated, flexible and technology-oriented Account Representative to join our CrashPlan Team. The ideal candidate will possess consultative selling skills, be a strong negotiator and have experience reselling & up-selling customer accounts to meet the client’s needs and drive growth.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Managing a set of national accounts through consultative selling processes to achieve renewal and expansion revenue targets
- Generate new business within a geographic territory
- Conducting regular account reviews by gathering customer issues and effectively dispositioning or prioritizing a roadmap for requests, product bugs, and overall customer satisfaction by assessing risks, and escalating internally as needed to secure a positive resolution
- Managing commitments across a team of Code42 resources and leveraging cross-functional SME colleagues to manage customer needs/requests
- Creatively investigating customers' organizational landscape to expand Code42's footprint and drive additional revenue
- Effectively negotiating larger transactions and developing plans for future growth, including leveraging solid domain and product knowledge to facilitate interest in Code42 expansion
- Effectively forecasting and communicating at-risk customers
- Developing long-term plans and effectively prioritizing activities/requests to maintain a high degree of confidence and trust with customers
- Providing results-oriented follow up to customers & proactive updates on forecasting, status and escalations
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Strong desire to learn and willingness to push through personal comfort zones to fast track development and learning
- 3-5 years of demonstrated success in a similarly structured sales role, preferably in a technology organization
- Aptitude for technology knowledge, spreadsheet and CRM Utilization; previous experience with backup and/or security applications preferred
- Fanatical devotion to sales development, customer service, business quality, and data security
- Ability to be flexible and work in a rapidly changing environment is required
- Outstanding communication skills with a variety of customers and levels of technology knowledge, including developing & delivering presentations, written communication and engaging verbal communication to effectively establish & maintain credibility
- Strong creative, multi-tasking, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to successfully lead & collaborate cross-functionally with colleagues including Accounting, Technology, Enterprise Sales, Marketing and Administration
- Travel Commitment: 25%+
A first-class onboarding experience which includes professional development, personal development all while learning and living our Code42 values. We provide comprehensive benefits that include health, dental, vision, wellness, 401k, maternity/paternity leave, generous paid time off and volunteer opportunities. At Code42 everyone is an owner. We participate in a commission or bonus plans and all receive stock options. We win together.
Code42 values workplace diversity and ensuring an environment of mutual respect. Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regards to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. We believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.