VP Federal Sales
Accelerators of innovation. Enablers of collaboration. Protectors of ideas.
Code42 speeds the time to detect and respond to Insider Risks by delivering a fast, simple path to data loss detection, investigation and response. Our product, Incydr™, provides a data security solution, that security teams can protect Agency data and reduce insider risk while fostering an open and collaborative culture for employees. Our FedRAMP Authorized insider threat solution has been honored with a number of national awards. .
You belong at Code42 if you crave being a part of a transparent and team-first culture, you want to drive innovation, and security is always top of mind. We look for authentic people who are inquisitive, enjoy solving complex problems, and provide diverse insights to help us think differently and thrive together.
Interested? Head to code42.com/careers to learn more about why we’ve consistently been recognized for the quality of our product and the culture of our company.
Don’t wait. #BeCode42
You will lead the Federal sales team, focused on generating new Civilian business with our FedRAMP Authorized data exfiltration detection product, Incydr. We are looking to expand our footprint and rapidly grow our Federal agency and system integrator business. The ideal candidate will be a leader that has had success in building successful market teams in the Federal space.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Building and maintaining a high-performance Federal Sales team
- Growing and aligning sales resources to achieve targeted growth plans
- Providing coaching, advice, support, motivation or information to help individuals meet and ideally exceed their defined sales objectives
- Forecasting annual, quarterly, and monthly sales revenue streams accurately
- Developing and managing a high-results sales process
- Providing leadership to commercial and enterprise sales team
- Playing a key role in providing input on the segment’s overall growth strategy
- Being the “face” of Code42’s Federal presence both internally and externally
- Ensuring existing customers are using Code42 effectively and renew and expand their relationship
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 10+ years of related sales experience, 5+ years of management and leadership experience
- Ideal candidate will have proven track record of successfully selling commercial security products into the Federal space.
- Understanding of the FARs, government contracting process, and contract vehicles (GSA, GWACs, BPAs, etc.)
- You know the security stack, you can have a conversation with the CISO and be a strategic partner. You just get it.
- SaaS/Cloud Software Experience with a preference to those with Security Software experience
- You have been successful leading and managing an Federal software sales team and exceeding team quotas
- Ability to develop and critically analyze a sales pipeline and forecast
- A history of measurable sales achievements – sales awards, and quotas exceeded
- Ability to work both independently from home as well as collaboratively within a team environment
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for employment, if not currently employed by Code42.
A first-class onboarding experience which includes professional development, personal development all while learning and living our Code42 values. We provide comprehensive benefits that include health, dental, vision, wellness, 401k, maternity/paternity leave, generous paid time off and volunteer opportunities. At Code42 everyone is an owner. We participate in a commission or bonus plans and all receive stock options. We win together.
Code42 values workplace diversity and ensuring an environment of mutual respect. Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regards to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. We believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.