Customer Care Advisor II
CUSTOMER CARE ADVISOR
THE INVITATION… It’s a day in the life of a Customer Care Advisor. You’ll experience amazing customers, and you’ll be their hero when you WOW them with your Super Savvy Service Skills! Ready to go into mentor mode? Other extraordinary advisors are looking to you for your support and wisdom. Use your problem-solving powers and the ability to think outside the box for favorable resolutions. Got ideas? Your suggestions are valued. Help us become even more awesome! This could be your daily adventure if you are up for the challenge. Are you ready to shine?!
OUR TEAM… There is no “I” in TEAM. You’ve heard it before but it is true here! We embody a deep-seated work ethic, where everyone displays the ingenuity and commitment to complete the tasks that need doing. Our uplifting and optimistic attitudes are contagious and our generosity is unyielding. We personify integrity not only when others are looking but on the occasion when we stand alone making essential decisions. We are committed to sharing our dynamic personalities through our voice and actions and our collaboration skills are second to none. Not only do we hold each other in the highest regard, but we also translate this to our customers in every interaction. We have a learning culture and do not fear challenges: we turn those into opportunities and learning moments. Become a part of our team, expand your growth mindset, and love what you do every day!
THE COMPANY… We, as a community, are similarly extraordinary, diverse (including that rare 50/50 gender split across leadership), wildly recalibrating to a new story of business, and living the question: what is the vast potential of corporate culture to be an uplifting force in the world? Graphik Dimensions Ltd. is the award-winning mothership for a suite of brands (both legacy and emerging) devoted to printing, art, framing, and upcycling that began over 50 years ago as a glint in the eyes of two childhood sweetheart Artists. Since those early days, the vast potential of it all has only grown, and we have managed to infuse the whole thing with some joyous startup energy driven by our C4 Values: Community, Collaboration, Creativity and Consciousness.
- Strong ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Ability to embrace change to meet the needs of the company, department, or customers.
- Maintain a solutions-oriented outlook to best support our customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for answering inbound customer inquiries by phone/email/chat, in a fast-paced environment, with a professional enthusiasm that reflects our commitment to our customers and clients.
- Must be a trustworthy business partner by managing expectations of the caller, making decisions in the best interest of both the customer and the company.
- Must possess a genuine desire to meet the flexible needs of the company by being available to work a set schedule at various times to accommodate the business needs.
- Inspirational to our customers, creating a lasting positive impression of you and the company.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality are imperative. Consistently display a positive attitude and desire to uplift the team.
- Embody a collaborative energy and desire to assist other team members as needed.
- Ensure that our Care Team enhances customer relationships and drives awareness of additional company products and services to existing and potential customers.
- Demonstrate a passion for creating and expanding relationships with both current and new customers.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum of three years experience in a customer service-oriented position with a desire to WOW customers through knowledge, expertise, and
- You are required to demonstrate the utmost professionalism and personal rapport with clients to provide extraordinary service while also observing relevant department guidelines.
- A high degree of familiarity with Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Superior web and computer skills, including internet research and use.
- Exceptional communication manner – friendly, confident, clear, positive and professional via all interfaces of the phone, e-mail, and Live Chat.
- Willingness to achieve mastery using complex data input, math skills, and processing software programs.
- Proven ability to follow correct procedures by established department standards while still maintaining utmost in professionalism and personal rapport with clients.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills
Following is a Plus:
- Strong time management skills; organized with the ability to multi-task when appropriate
- E-commerce customer care experience
- Experience with social media as a Care Team communication channel
- Love of design, home décor, art, photography, etc.
- Fluency in languages other than English
- Prior experience with Accuterm/AS400/PICK/Universe interfaces
- Great Place to Work Certified Employer (2017)
- Most Admired CEOs (2017)
- Triad Family Business Awards (2017)
- DoneGood Conscious Business Award (2016)
- Triad Fast 50 for Fast Growth (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Largest Triad Women-Owned Business (2014, 2015, #3 & #2 respectively)
- NC Manufacturer of the year (2015 Runner-up after 1st place)
- Piedmont Paw of Approval Sustainability Award (2015)
- Top Triad Work Places (2012, 2013)
- Zero landfill manufacturer
- Rare gender equality at leadership levels, and throughout the organization
- Launched our first-of-its-kind tablet app
- Inaugurated our very own in-house Poet Laureate
- Launched our first celebrity collection
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Company contributions toward 401(k)
- Generous employee discount
- Flexible dress code
- On-site fitness facility, showers, and lockers
- Generous paid vacation days and holidays
- Employee-driven C4ums that catalyze the evolution of the organization
- Unique communication, leadership, and professional development initiative that expands the mind and strives to engage 100% of our employees each year
- Kickball, costume contests, crazy hats, zoo passes, team outings, oh my – we know how to play!
- Frequent potlucks, cookouts, and afternoon snacks
Even more about us:
We are located in the Central Piedmont Triad of NC, just minutes from Greensboro and Winston-Salem. Graphik Dimensions Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an E-Verify participant.