Would you like to work on some of the greatest franchises in gaming history? Certain Affinity brings an exceptionally talented group together to form the largest independent developer in Austin, Texas, with a second studio in Toronto, Canada. Our company culture reflects the vibrant nature of the cities we call home. This includes a commitment to our evolution, excellence, and work-life balance. Our Toronto studio will collaborate with our Austin location, and together we’ll be co-developing AAA games and creating our own compelling new IP.
As a Producer at Certain Affinity, you'll provide production support for our game teams. The Producer will work closely with all teams, enabling them to deliver a high-quality product on time and within budget in a collaborative, results-oriented environment.
If you have project management and scheduling experience, are eager to make an impact, and are motivated to support game development teams' needs, we'd like to hear from you.
- Support senior studio production staff in all areas related to the development process.
- Participate in driving a cross-discipline team to deliver high-quality content promptly.
- Help track and maintain all production schedules.
- Facilitate team communication and ensure the timely dissemination of information
- Collaborate with the production staff and other leads to provide motivation, maintain creativity, and build team cohesion
- Identify and mitigate risks associated with key-milestones
- Prepare and deliver presentations of games/content during key stages of development
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance department for product testing cycles
- 3+ years of project management experience in game development
- Shipped 1+ AAA console titles in a Producer or Associate Producer role
- Experience supporting high functioning, quality-driven teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication, multitasking, and scheduling skills
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask across disciplines, assess risk, define priorities, and resolve problems while meeting deadlines
- Game development knowledge – team dynamics, common development hurdles, game engines, development milestones, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of at least one bug tracking software solution and MS Office
- Motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Works well within an open, highly collaborative environment
- A desire to work in a diverse and inclusive environment
- Experience with FPS titles
- Hands-on development experience in any development area – art, design, programming, QA, etc.
Certain Affinity or its partners or affiliates run background checks on candidates or employees with the written authorization from the candidates or employees. These may be done for the purposes of offering employment or determining eligibility to work on a specific project. Multiple searches may be required.
Certain Affinity does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates.