Would you like to work on some of the greatest franchises in gaming history? Certain Affinity brings an exceptionally talented group together to form the largest independent developer in Austin, Texas and opened a second studio in Toronto, Canada last year. Our company culture reflects the vibrant nature of the cities we call home. This includes a commitment to our evolution, excellence, and work-life balance. Our Toronto studio will collaborate with our Austin location, and together we’ll be co-developing AAA FPS games and creating our own compelling new IP.
Certain Affinity is looking for dedicated and passionate Gameplay Programmers to join our programming team. You will work with some of the best programmers, artists, and designers in the industry to create fun gameplay in some of gaming’s greatest franchises.
- Work directly with artists and designers to create fun gameplay that feels good.
- Find efficient and creative solutions in an existing code base
- Be responsible for your feature’s network, memory, GPU, and CPU footprint
- 2-5 years of professional game programming experience
- Proficient in C/C++
- Solid 3D math skills
- Familiarity with the core systems used by game features such as scripting, UI, rendering, animation, physics, and data pipelines
- Ability to travel internationally
- A desire to work in a diverse and inclusive environment
- Passion for video games
- 1 or more shipped titles
- Console experience (XB1/PS4 preferred)
- Experience with network replicated game logic
- Development experience in Unreal 4
- Experience in C# and Python
- Passion for multiplayer action games
Certain Affinity or its partners or affiliates run background checks on candidates or employees with the written authorization from the candidates or employees. These may be done for the purposes of offering employment or determining eligibility to work on a specific project. Multiple searches may be required.
Certain Affinity does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates.