Senior Advanced Technical Animator
Would you like to work on some of the greatest franchises in gaming history? Certain Affinity brings an exceptionally talented group together to form the largest independent developer in Austin, Texas, and we opened a second studio in Toronto, Canada last year. Our company culture reflects the vibrant nature of the cities we call home. This includes a commitment to our evolution, excellence, and work-life balance. We’re best known for co-developing numerous AAA FPS games, though we are also creating compelling new games of our own.
Certain Affinity seeks Senior Advanced Technical Animator in Austin, Texas.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in design, animation, electronics and communication, engineering or related field and 5 years related experience required which must include:
- 5 years’ experience using Autodesk Maya
- 3 years’ experience w/Python and/or C or C++
- 3 years’ experience w/Unreal Engine or similar game engine
- 3 years’ experience building tools for animators
- 5 years’ experience building animation control rigs for animation
- Must have shipped a minimum of 1 AAA title (or equivalent)
- Experience may be gained concurrently
- Any suitable combination of education, experience, and training will be accepted
- Must provide resume and link to online art portfolio which must include examples of work in technical animation