Remote Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Would you like to work on some of the greatest franchises in gaming history? What about working on our new original IP? Certain Affinity is the largest independent developer in Texas, based out of Austin, and we have a growing presence in Toronto, Canada. Our culture reflects the values and the vibrant nature of the cities we call home. This includes a commitment to evolution, diversity, excellence, and work-life balance. We are also excited to be the latest recipient of the Canadian Studio of the Year award. We're best known for co-developing numerous AAA FPS games, though now we are creating compelling new games of our own. We're always on the lookout for amazing talent to join our team.
We are looking for a Remote Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team to help build our expanding game studios. You will work closely with the talent acquisition team, leadership, and department heads to recruit and hire top talent across all disciplines. This role requires in-depth industry expertise in building and managing multiple full-time searches, with experience driving passive strategy campaigns for both tech and non-tech roles. We need a strong candidate for this role; a well-experienced executive recruiter/senior talent acquisition specialist who thinks outside the box on sourcing campaigns. A strong team player who can make the “right” fit and is excited to grow the company while watching their hires grow successfully.
Do you have a knack for finding exceptionally talented people? Are you honest, resourceful, communicative, and personable? If so, then you may be who we are looking for; please read on.
- Manage the full cycle of recruiting candidates from sourcing through on-site interviewing, negotiating offers, and closing candidates
- Design and execute customized candidate recruiting plans, partnering closely with the hiring managers to identify the right talent
- Own the candidate experience ensuring a positive experience across all stages of the recruiting process
- Gauge the potential chemistry of candidates for fit and motivation rather than selling a position
- Find and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative and innovative sourcing techniques
- Be able to provide market research as a subject matter expert in guiding the recruitment process- adding value to key stakeholders
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent, and identification of top performers for senior-level openings
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- Experience working within the games or tech industry or experience in tech and creative environment
- Executive recruiting experience in either a global in-house talent acquisition search team or a top executive search firm
- Experience recruiting tech and non-tech leaders maintaining relentlessly high standards
- Experience executing a recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, referral management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management
- Ability to prioritize tasks and projects in an agile environment
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- Team player who is a resourceful self-starter with the ability to prioritize effectively
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
- A desire to work and support a diverse and inclusive environment
- Familiarity and experience working with Jobvite
- Familiarity with immigration
- Experience with international recruiting
- Ability to travel
- In-depth gaming knowledge and understanding of the gaming community is a definite plus
Certain Affinity is authorized to do business in many, but not all, of the states in the US and the Canadian provinces. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Certain Affinity is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more about where we are registered.
Certain Affinity or its partners or affiliates run background checks on candidates or employees with the written authorization from the candidates or employees. These may be done for the purposes of offering employment or determining eligibility to work on a specific project. Multiple searches may be required.