As the UK’s largest appliance spare parts retailer our products are usually distress purchases so providing our customers with a fast, accurate service is vital. Thanks to our diverse, experienced, enthusiastic team and their keen attention to detail we enjoy exemplary brand loyalty as a result of our market leading service. Our team works tirelessly to ensure our well established trade relationships with independent retailers remain strong, our ecommerce customers can easily find the information and parts they need to fix their broken appliances themselves and that consumers not comfortable with home repairs can easily engage one of our experienced service technicians.
WHO WE ARE
From a garden shed to a 240,000 sq ft National Distribution Centre and 42,000 sq ft head office complex, there’s no denying that our business has seen staggering growth since its humble beginnings in 1969. But becoming the largest appliance parts distributor in the UK didn’t happen overnight. The hard work and commitment of our loyal and motivated staff over the past 50 years is what allowed us to grow. We are very proud to celebrate our half-century milestone as a business boasting nearly 600 employees and close relationships with service engineers, independent traders, manufacturers and retailers across our industry.
The rapid growth of our ecommerce channels has allowed us not only to hold a market leading position in the UK, but also to expand our business internationally into Europe, with a view towards further international expansion in future.
We’re proud of our innovative uses of technology and close relationships with appliance manufactures that help us continually provide a level of service that exceeds consumer expectations and the service provided by our competitors. We’re even more proud of our most important asset: our people. Should you choose to join our team you will play an essential role in the continued successes, developments and improvements in our forward thinking family run business. We in turn will provide the development and opportunities you need to turn your day job into a fulfilling and rewarding career.
Working with Us
We trust our staff to tirelessly look after our customers and clients and so we make sure our staff are well looked after too. To ensure our employees are engaged, motivated and happy every member of the Connect team can enjoy the following benefits.
Holiday Award Scheme
Up to 33 days holiday
(including bank holidays)
Free on site car parking facilities
For Fiats and Ferraris alike
Onsite canteen facilities
Everybody’s gotta eat!
exclusive Staff discounts
Across our product range
Eye test vouchers
For healthy eyes we’re your contacts
We look after you now and in the future
Previously known as NVQs
Working come rain or shine has its rewards!
Chosen by our staff
- Sales Ledger Assistant - Maternity Cover - Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Business Administration Apprentice - Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Customer Experience Advisor - Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Customer Service Advisor - Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Customer Service Advisor - German Speaking - Birmingham, United Kingdom
- C# Developer - Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Development Manager - Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Lead QA Tester - Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Perl Developer - Birmingham, United Kingdom
- QA Tester - Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Web Developer - Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Conversion Rate Optimisation Manager - Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Copywriter - Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Customer Service Advisor - French Speaking - Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Graphics/Web Designer - Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Head of International eCommerce - Birmingham, United Kingdom
- UX/UI Designer - Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Product Data Assistant (Admin/Data) - Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Inside Sales Manager - Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Sales Support Executive - Birmingham, United Kingdom