Sales Operations Manager
CARFAX’s mission is to help millions of people shop, buy, own or sell used cars with more confidence. As a leader in vehicle history and valuation, CARFAX provides impartial and comprehensive information for consumers and the automotive industry. CARFAX‘s Canadian headquarters supports North American product development, drawing on billions of data records from thousands of sources, CARFAX products enable used vehicle buyers and sellers to make informed decisions. CARFAX is consistently recognized as a top employer and business. CARFAX is a part of IHS Markit, (NYSE: INFO), a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions. Find out more at www.carfax.ca and connect with CARFAX on Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.
At CARFAX Canada, you’re not just another employee. You’re a critical contributor to the big picture and rely on data when making important decisions. You have a future mindset and are motivated to grow with us. You have a thirst for learning new things and building your skillset. You dream big and chart your own career path. You don’t settle for what’s quick and easy because you value quality. You know that the best teams are built on trust, so you use your voice to collaborate and create real change. You believe in taking the time to celebrate wins and have fun. You know leading a balanced lifestyle in a supportive work environment is important. You’re not just another employee. You are a CARFAX Canadian!
As a member of the Automotive vertical, the Sales Operations Manager is responsible for supporting the sales leadership team in driving operational excellence. This position assists and oversees the day-to-day administration and operational tasks and is a high value-add business partner to the Automotive vertical. You will enable revenue growth and enhance sales productivity by providing clear methodologies, defined processes, valuable data and analytics, and relevant sales tools.
- Analyze sales results and recommend enhancements and initiatives to increase sales revenue generation.
- Implement and maintain an accurate reporting analysis strategy with relevant and informative insights to the Sales Leadership team.
- Own the end-to-end process and tracking of the sales funnel and operational metrics.
- Implement and oversee activities/processes required to drive sales performance while establishing operational excellence in all areas of responsibility across all functional aspects of the Automotive sales team.
- Collaborate with the Senior CRM developer, support CRM administration and maintenance to compile and generate quality data analytics and KPI measurements.
- Serve as an advocate for sales team by being a trusted advisor to the sales and operations planning process through information sharing and communications.
- Operationalize and manage business technologies and integrate platforms for future scalability and functionality.
- Establish adherence to foundational standards for automation, and simplification .
- Educate and support adoption of our sales processes/tools.
- Provide support to business stakeholders to clarify requests, validate requirements, define, and document business processes.
- Manage daily Sales Operations team responsibilities include hiring, training, and goal setting.
- Lead team to promote and inspire team cohesion, employee engagement, and overall culture.
- Maintain regular check-ins with Directors, Sales Managers and Product Managers to ensure sales opportunities are tracking against plan and identify any problems for internal review and problem-solving.
The above are not intended to be all-inclusive of the role and can vary depending on business priorities.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in sales operations or finance
- 3-5 years’ experience managing a team and accountability for data analytics and reporting
- Accounting or PMP designation considered an asset
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, Tableau, Power BI or other CRM/Marketing Automation and reporting tools
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills: including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience and working knowledge of Sales and Marketing processes, tools and cadences is considered an asset
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills; ability to structure complex problems and develop solutions
CARFAX Canada is headquartered in London, Ontario. We’re proud to offer a flexible work-from-home schedule, competitive pay, benefits and bonuses, RRSP matching, primary/non-primary caregiver leave top-up, health and wellness initiatives and social events. Offers of employment may be conditional upon providing evidence of COVID-19 full vaccination. We’re committed to providing accommodations by request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. For a confidential inquiry or to request an accommodation, please contact your recruiter or email [email protected].
If you are interested in applying for this position, please visit our website. https://www.carfax.ca/about-carfax/work-at-carfax. Applications will be accepted until a suitable candidate is hired.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Not exactly the position you were looking for, but still want to join our awesome team? Visit our careers page to learn more about us and to see our other job openings!