Regional Acquisition Manager, Law Enforcement Solutions, Quebec (12 Month Contract) - CARFAX Canada
At CARFAX Canada, we’re more than just obsessed with cars. We’re obsessed with data and using it to help millions of Canadians buy, sell and maintain cars - but you can learn that on our website. Let’s talk about the sweet perks you’ll get when working here (i.e. what you actually want to know): Some days you’ll be taking leadership training courses, other days you’ll be connecting remotely with your team to brainstorm on amazing ideas. What’s that, it’s the summer? Well, the 4-day work weeks have kicked in; enjoy those extra paid days off! Why not use one of your paid volunteer days to give back to your community? What else can we list? Competitive wages, amazing benefits, yearly performance-based bonuses, health and wellness programs, a literal award-winning culture, parental leave top-ups and all kinds of social events. To top all of this off, every day you get to choose how you get to do meaningful work with incredible people. So, looks like we’re obsessed with a few things here – data and our people!
As a Regional Acquisition Manager, Law Enforcement Solutions – Quebec you will work with provincial and municipal police service organizations, as well as other law enforcement organizations, to exchange the CARFAX for Police suite of investigative tools for accident-related data.
- Qualify Police service organizations to present and sell the value of the CARFAX for Police suite of investigative tools in Quebec.
- Actively meet with law enforcement institutions, in-person, over the phone and provide demonstrations of the tool, in order to develop a pipeline of police service organizations who want to use the CARFAX for Police suite of investigative tools.
- Attend tradeshows, conferences and association meetings to network and obtain new business.
- Meet annual sales quotas for number of new organizations signed and active.
Education and Experience Required
- Hunter mentality with a passion for making connections with Law Enforcement.
- Understand the hierarchy within Police organization and is able to speak to all ranks.
- Excited to learn about our investigative tool and explain the benefits to law enforcement personnel, in order to gain accident-related data.
- Entrepreneurial and goal driven individual.
- Excellent verbal communication skills in French.
- Strong written communications skills in French and English (Email).
- Familiar with Microsoft Outlook and Zoom; basic computer skills.
- Enjoys flexibility; balancing a schedule of working from home and required travel.
Equal Opportunity Employer
CARFAX Canada is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law.
We’re committed to providing accommodations by request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. For a confidential inquiry or to request an accommodation, please contact your recruiter or email [email protected].
If you are interested in applying for this position, please visit our website https://www.carfax.ca/careers. Applications will be accepted until a suitable candidate is hired.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
CARFAX’s mission is to help millions of people shop, buy, service and sell used cars with more confidence. As a leader in vehicle history and valuation, CARFAX provides impartial and comprehensive information for consumers and the automotive industry. CARFAX‘s Canadian headquarters in London, Ontario supports Canadian and U.S. markets, drawing on billions of data records from thousands of sources, enabling used vehicle buyers and sellers to make informed decisions. CARFAX is consistently recognized as a top employer and business. CARFAX is a part of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI). Find out more at www.carfax.ca and connect with CARFAX on Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.