Marketing Specialist (CARFAX Canada)
CARFAX’s mission is to help millions of people shop, buy, service and sell used cars with more confidence. As a leader in vehicle history and valuation, CARFAX provides impartial and comprehensive information for consumers and the automotive industry. CARFAX‘s Canadian headquarters in London, Ontario supports Canadian and U.S. markets, drawing on billions of data records from thousands of sources, enabling used vehicle buyers and sellers to make informed decisions. CARFAX is consistently recognized as a top employer and is part of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI). Find out more at www.carfax.ca and connect with CARFAX on Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.
At CARFAX Canada, you’re not just another employee. You’re a critical contributor to the big picture and rely on data when making important decisions. You have a future focused mindset and are motivated to grow with us. You don’t settle for what’s quick and easy because you value quality! You know that the best teams are built on trust, so you use your voice to collaborate and create real change. You have a thirst for learning new things and building your skillset. You believe in taking the time to celebrate wins and have fun! Come and join our team!
Reporting to the Director, Automotive Marketing, the Marketing Specialist will play a key role in driving CARFAX Canada’s success in the B2B vertical. Working closely with a variety of cross-functional teams, the Marketing Specialist will lead the go-to-market efforts for deliverables on the B2B product roadmap and will support the activation of B2B marketing strategies. This role is critical in ensuring successful product launches and managing existing products in market.
As a Marketing Specialist, every day is different and exciting! You’ll be working on a variety of initiatives, including:
- Development of go-to-market plans for B2B product launches and enhancements.
- Working with cross-functional project teams to commercialize items on the B2B product roadmap and ensuring that customer-facing teams are set up for success.
- Working with the Content and Creative team to develop email communications, sales collateral, point-of-purchase materials, landing pages, training materials, presentations, etc.
- Generating awareness and interest in B2B products through lead-gen campaigns, advertising, and promotions.
- Leveraging research and insights to inform marketing strategies and to arm the Sales team with compelling presentations that help to add value for our B2B customers.
- Maintaining a strong understanding of our B2B and B2C customers and being the voice of customer in cross-functional team settings.
- Collaborating with the B2C marketing team to ensure alignment on B2B initiatives that impact consumers.
- Acting as a brand ambassador and ensuring that the CARFAX Canada brand and mascot are being used properly and consistently in everything that we do.
Education and Experience Required:
- Post-secondary education, college diploma or university degree required (a focus on business and/or marketing is considered an asset)
- Minimum 5 years of prior marketing experience is required (B2B marketing experience is preferred).
- Demonstrated experience launching new products and features.
- Strong practical knowledge of print and digital advertising, email marketing, landing page development and lead generation.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are critical.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with well in a cross-functional environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize work
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and marketing automation software.
- Willingness to travel occasionally for conferences/events.
- Bilingualism (French) and experience in the automotive space is considered an asset.
This position will be in office at our CARFAX Canada office in London, Ontario. Our space at 100 Kellogg Lane is full of fun amenities to enjoy! We’re proud to offer competitive pay, flexibility, benefits and bonuses, RRSP matching, primary/non-primary caregiver leave top-up, health and wellness initiatives and social events. As an added bonus, our summer 4-day work weeks are around the corner for 2023!
We’re committed to providing accommodations by request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. For a confidential inquiry or to request an accommodation, please contact your recruiter or email [email protected].
If you are interested in applying for this position, please visit our website. https://www.carfax.ca/about-carfax/work-at-carfax. Applications will be accepted until a suitable candidate is hired. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Not exactly the position you were looking for, but still want to join our awesome team? Visit our careers page to learn more about us and to see our other job openings!