Marketing Associate (French Speaking)
Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world. Brandwatch is part of Cision Ltd—a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals.
Our goal is to remain the innovative leader in digital consumer intelligence. We need people to join the Demand Generation team who can develop new ideas, deliver outcomes, and help define go-to-market positioning.
As the Marketing Associate (FR), you will work closely with the Senior Field Marketing Manager and Commercial team to assist in creating and managing B2B lead generation campaigns to drive high quality leads for our sales team. You’ll be producing high quality content and messaging to the right audience at the right time. We want someone with a strong sense of ownership that expects to be hands-on from start to finish.
Why do we need you?
To expand growth and demand for Brandwatch specifically in French speaking territories.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create high quality content in an intuitive and resourceful manner ex. Blog posts, white papers, etc.
- Manage the official Brandwatch FR social accounts on Twitter and Facebook and represent the company on relevant discussions on those and other social media platforms.
- Work closely with our FR Senior Field marketing Manager and sales team and forge strong communication and processes between teams.
- Execute and/or assist with FR regional field marketing campaigns including email campaigns, trade shows, direct marketing, webinars, and other lead generation activities
- Continuously measure, manage and appropriately adjust campaign effectiveness: lead generation performance; conversion ratios; sales cycle conversions
- Plan and execute digital marketing strategy with team members – either directly or through agency – including PPC, SEO, retargeting and paid social media
- Learn from the data: adapt that FR plan based on learnings and study of sales and marketing data—both internally collected and available industry standards.
What we need you to bring:
- French native with excellent written and oral communication skills and a good level of English
- BA/BS degree, preferably in marketing or business.
- A previous marketing experience is preferred, particularly in BtoB
- Basic knowledge of A/B testing, inbound and outbound marketing tactics.
- Understanding of the concept of the marketing-sales funnel and the importance of conversion. Experience working with sales and/or sdr is a plus
- Demonstrated success working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity—both internally and externally.
- Experience in the software or social media industry sector, highly desirable.
- Demonstrated track record of generating innovative content
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of Wordpress, HTML, Marketo/SFDC (or similar) preferable
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and creative skills
*The requirements listed in job descriptions are guidelines. If your skills are transferable and you are in the ballpark with the number of years of experience, please apply and gain the opportunity to be considered*
At Brandwatch, we offer flexible and remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.
Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable.