You are a self-driven and motivated individual who wants to expand your career with a fast-growing software company. You set high goals, are intrinsically motivated, deploy creativity and innovation in your approach to selling, and possess a strong intellect. You can easily explain complicated concepts and you understand what it takes for a team to win. You are able to demonstrate a successful track record selling value and uncovering strategic business pain.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual bookings and revenue objectives
- Ongoing and reliable weekly, monthly and quarterly pipeline and forecast management
Develop and manage a target account plan to support lead generation, engage a sales cycle, and achieve financial targets
- Grow and develop the pipeline through qualifying inbound leads, creating compelling outbound messages, providing creative and compelling software demonstrations, engaging in deep discovery, and presenting tailored business solutions through value-selling techniques
- Execute a sales process that optimizes resource allocation and results in winning new business for the Company
Ideal candidates may have:
- 2+ years of experience selling Market research, insights, software, or distilling complex concepts resulting in revenue generation
- Experience selling to Data and Analytics, Data Science or Market Research functions
- An understanding of sales techniques such as Sandler, SPIN and Challenger
- An understanding of how organizations leverage data and insights
Nice to have:
- Experience with social media analytics, social media management, social CRM or other social systems.
- SaaS / Software Sales Experience
The requirements listed in job descriptions are guidelines. If your skills are transferable and you are in the ballpark with the number of years of experience the company’s looking for, please apply and gain the opportunity to be considered.
At Brandwatch, we offer flexible and remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.
Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable.