Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world. Brandwatch is part of Cision Ltd—a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals.Our goal is to remain the innovative leader in digital consumer intelligence. We need people to join the Product team who can develop new ideas, deliver outcomes, and help define go-to-market positioning.
Brandwatch has a dedicated Demand Generation team that builds strategic, cross-discipline, fully integrated marketing campaigns.
Working in the Growth Marketing team, you’ll own and develop global Paid Search campaigns that are designed to build brand awareness, generate qualified leads and move them through the funnel, working in a peer group of smart, motivated marketing professionals.
You’ll plan and execute marketing campaigns across all major paid search platforms whilst working with multiple stakeholders from across the organisation. To be successful in this position, you should have experience with PPC management, paid advertising campaigns and be able to execute in multiple channels while maintaining high quality standards.
Sound like you? We’d love to hear from you. Come and make a difference at Brandwatch.
We need you to:
- Manage global paid advertising campaigns across all major PPC channels
- Conduct keyword research and build out campaign structures
- Undertake analysis and A/B testing to optimise campaign success
- Manage and monitor ad spend to ensure it is in line with budget
- Evaluate campaign data and identify trends and insights
- Making suggestions on how to improve existing campaign performance
- Work closely with the field marketing and sales teams to ensure marketing campaigns run optimally
- Report on campaign and channel performance metrics
- Project manage marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends
You need to have:
- Extreme attention to detail
- 3+ years of experience managing social media and/or paid advertising campaigns
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with multiple stakeholders to prioritise tasks and projects effectively
At Brandwatch, we offer flexible and remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.
Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable.