Customer Success Manager (English and French speaking)
A Brandwatch Customer Success Manager owns the relationships with a book of Enterprise clients, supporting them as they use Brandwatch’s product suite to make key decisions across their organisations.
The mission of the Customer Success team is to build our understanding of our clients’ businesses, to help them overcome challenges, and to seek opportunities to highlight the impact of Brandwatch on the way they do business.
As we continue to rapidly expand our global team, we are hiring a Customer Success Manager, to be based in Brighton, London or remote. Our new CSM will drive strategic thinking and deliver an industry-leading level of service to our Enterprise client base.
Your role will include:
- Ownership of overall relationship with assigned customers, which include: increasing adoption, ensuring retention and delivering satisfaction
- Establishing a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services
- Development of champions within allocated portfolio
- Developing, preparing, and nurturing customers for advocacy
- Working closely with customers to ensure they are achieving their goals whilst maximising the value from Brandwatch’s products and services
- Advocating for customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
You will have:
- Prior experience in Customer Success, Account Management or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Confirmed ability to drive continuous value of SaaS technology platform
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes
- Proven ability to build relationships at operational and executive levels
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills, be detail oriented and analytical
- Experience working with digital marketing or social media at a SaaS vendor
- Experience in a fast-paced working environment and the ability to multi-task and troubleshoot under pressure
- A proactive approach to your work schedule
- Fluency in English and French
Icing on the cake:
- Experience working with, or for a social listening provider
- Knowledge of marketing principles and best practices
- Experience working with a CRM and/or ticketing systems, such as Salesforce/Zendesk
Success will be measured on:
- Retention and growth of your clients’ revenue
- Your clients’ satisfaction levels
Remote working: Brandwatch is a remote-optimised company, with options for remote, in-office or flexible working.
At Brandwatch, we offer flexible and remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive
people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses
such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as
our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.
Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe
these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that
works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we
have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable.