Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world.
Brandwatch builds a suite of analytics software products that allow our customers to measure and predict consumer behaviour online. We process enormous quantities of unstructured consumer voice data; such as publicly available social media data, blogs, forums etc.... Our customers then search and analyze these data, using the tools we have built, to achieve various marketing and market research outcomes; for example: “What do consumers like about our new product?”
Why work here
- Work within a small, cross-skilled agile team in our Engineering department, contributing directly to our flagship product Consumer Research.
- Contribute to improving existing and developing new features, working closely not only with other frontend engineers across the entire department but also with product and delivery managers, data scientists, designers, as well as QA & backend engineers, to solve our customers’ problems.
- Contribute to shared libraries used across teams and products. E.g. Axiom our fully fledged public design system. With the option to get involved in various cross-team working groups (or guilds as we call them)
- Ship code in a continuous integration environment using tools such as Git, Github Actions and Jenkins.
You should apply if
Beyond that, we recognize that you may need further development in some areas, and we encourage you to apply even if your profile does not meet all of the requirements for the role: we encourage and support growth and development for everyone. That said, prior experience in any of the following areas will be beneficial:
- Web technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3
- Working with complex technical projects, and delivering iterative solutions that provide value at each step of the way
- Bonus points for first hands-on experience with continuous integration technologies such as GitHub Actions and Jenkins.
- Small, autonomous teams of skilled people, in a friendly and relaxed environment
- Work with people all over the world
- 37.5 hour work week - or less!
- 10% of your time to work on anything you like, reading groups, tech talks, generous training and conference budgets, and any technical books you need
- Flexible & remote working
- Bike and tech schemes
- An extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program
- Community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees
Working for Brandwatch:
Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.