Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world. Brandwatch is part of Cision Ltd—a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals.
Brand is at the core of everything we do at Brandwatch. It stands for how we as a business think, how we talk, how we create. It’s how we are perceived by our customers, prospects and stakeholders.
We are growing our Brand team and are looking for someone with flair, passion and grace to join us on our ongoing quest to build amazing brand experiences that push the boundaries of convention to make our prospects and customers purr with delight.
At Brandwatch our portfolio of brand projects are as wide as they are varied, from brand identity, and global events to product launches and interactive infographics. We also value investing in our community, with contributions like our float at Brighton Pride, ongoing sponsorship of the Brighton Digital Festival and two ice cream inspired snails.
Reporting directly to the VP of Brand, you’ll be part of a growing team of designers, developers and marketers.
We’re looking for someone who is prepared to be a brand champion. Someone who is keen to embrace and evolve our internationally renowned tech brand and help create not only your best work but our best work.
A good fit for our team is a designer who is reliable, comfortable collaborating within the team and the wider business, clear in their communication and able to participate in open and constructive critique.
We value people with curious minds, who have the appetite and energy to solve interesting design problems, and who are motivated by the possibility of making a positive difference to the lives of others.
You’ll have the opportunity to contribute to a portfolio of work across print and digital mediums, such as:
- Ensuring our brand experience is the best it can be across all of our customer and prospect touchpoints
- Finding new and unique ways to promote our world-class technology products. Helping to create videos, animated teaser campaigns and launch events.
- Creating unique experiences at our global Now You Know conferences. Designing everything from merchandise to waymarking.
We're looking for someone with:
- Have at least 4 years commercial experience working as a Designer in a similar role
- A portfolio that shows us what you love to do as well as what you can do.
- A good working knowledge of Figma & Adobe CC: Illustrator & Photoshop.
- A familiarity with designing for Google Suite. (Google Slides in particular)
- A critical eye for details.
- Belief in your own work, paired with the ability to document and communicate your work efficiently and effectively to a variety of stakeholders and colleagues, from peers through to execs across the business.
- A good understanding of the design fundamentals: Typography, layout, colour & motion
- Good collaboration skills, comfortable working in a fast paced environment and keen to take on responsibility
What you might have:
- Working knowledge of After Effects or other animation software
- Familiarity or interest in Design systems and ways of systemising and scaling design
- A passion for data visualisation
- Experience in: large scale print production and event or experiential design
- Skills that we didn't know we needed yet!
If you are a talented designer who is motivated by any of the above and wants to work in a highly collaborative design team where your ideas count and can tangibly make a difference, then please do get in touch with us.
Flexible & remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.
Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable.