Marketing Operations Specialist
Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world. Brandwatch is part of Cision Ltd—a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals.
Marketing Operations Specialist
Brandwatch is currently seeking a Marketing Operations Specialist to join our world-class global demand generation team. In this role, you will work closely with regional marketing, growth marketing, sales development, and business operations to provide insights to improve campaign effectiveness, pipeline velocity, and conversion rates based on data and analytics. As the Marketing Operations Specialist you will assist the team with analytics and reporting, marketing process, data, and marketing technology. This is a great opportunity to learn the discipline of marketing operations in a fast-growing organization.
- Assist the marketing team with management, executive, and board-level reporting
- Support the regional and growth marketing teams with list building, segmentation, ad hoc reporting, campaign tracking in Salesforce.com, and Marketo campaign execution as needed
- Build and maintain Salesforce.com reports and dashboards and provide analytic evaluations
- Own Salesforce.com campaign organization and management to ensure tracking through the funnel
- Support marketing with pipeline forecasting, including leading indicator metrics such as our MQL funnel and SDR contribution
- Implement regular data and campaign governance and hygiene/quality processes. Proactively monitor and maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency, and find opportunities for improvement
- Work closely with various internal teams to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve lead or campaign issues and identify recommendations for process improvements
- 3 years of hands-on experience in B2B demand gen or marketing operations
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com required
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets skills
- Understanding of Marketo, ZoomInfo, Cognism, Outreach/SalesLoft or other similar tools
- Strong analytical skills and experience with actionable reporting
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced dynamic environment
At Brandwatch, we offer flexible and remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.
Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable.