Solutions Consultant (Spanish Speaking)
Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations,
Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world. Brandwatch is part of Cision Ltd—a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals.
We’re looking for a driven and motivated pre-sales professional to join our EMEA team as a Solutions Consultant, primarily supporting our UK and Iberian commercial team. This is a perfect role for an individual with 2-5 years of commercial experience in a Saas company.
If you could see yourself building platform demonstrations, helping potential customers see value in our technology solutions, become a product expert and enjoy an environment where the blueprint is constantly being written, this may well be the perfect job for you 🏆
- Primarily, but not limited too, support the growing commercial team in demonstrating the value of Brandwatch technologies
- Become a product expert and develop the art of building and presenting use-case driven configurations tailored to prospects’ needs
- Excel at conducting pre-demo discovery sessions
- Take ownership of the technical aspect of RFPs (request for proposals)
- Collaborate with product marketing and product teams to document product and feature requests
- Join the EMEA pre-sales team reporting to the VP of Solutions Consulting EMEA.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both English and Spanish
- Although this is a Sales Engineer role, it’s not a technical Sales Engineer role. You will be required to learn how to write boolean expressions as this is a core part of the job when creating search queries. However you will not be required to have any coding skills as this will not be a part of the job.
- Someone eager to learn the principal techniques, behaviour and attitude required to succeed
- Previous pre-sales experience is an advantage. At Brandwatch we follow the principles of Sandler and Demonstrating to win.
What we’ll give you:
- A comprehensive 4-week onboarding programme
- World class Sandler sales training
- Competitive fixed + variable compensation plan
- Flexible remote working options
- Our serious and honest shot at making you the best you can be
At Brandwatch, we offer flexible and remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.
Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable.