Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world. Brandwatch is part of Cision Ltd—a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals.
As we continue our global expansion, we are hiring a People Partner to join our People team in the US. This role will report into the Head of People Partnerships, you will be helping to support the specific organisation groups within commercial. You will contribute to the overall strategy and development of our People function by being the a go to support for all things People.
In this role, you will:
- Be a front line support for the groups of employees that you support
- You will build strong relationships with managers and staff to deliver end-to-end HR processes and guidance to our teams across offices.
- Work with the global People and Talent function on initiatives and projects
- You will be a key stakeholder for the global People function’s direction and strategy
- Lead on identification of key drivers of engagement and attrition across Brandwatch
- Design targeted interventions to increase levels of engagement and reduce staff turnover
- Consult and execute employee exits and provide exit data to help improve upon retention strategies
- Remain up to date on the HR legislation within geographical remit, and define strategies for compliance and company policies
- Hold a strong relationship with Finance to ensure alignment around budget
- Maintain strong network to staff across all levels of the organisation
- Support career guidance, identifying career development needs and define succession plans for the business
- Support and facilitate global HR activities, including onboarding, development, leadership coaching, the annual performance cycle, and engagement surveys.
- Manage organisation change, employees promotions request approvals
You will have;
- Amazing communication; communication is key to being successful in this role as your voice needs to be heard
- 3+ years of progressive people experience
- Proven ability to build partnerships and you hold a strong advisory voice throughout multiple levels and departments of a company.
- Experience of contributing to organisational strategy development and decision making
- In-depth knowledge of local labor and employment laws. Some exposure to global laws is even better
- Time in various HR roles such as recruitment, learning and development, total reward & benefits, compensation and organisational development
- Commitment to promoting equality and diversity practices and working knowledge of equal opportunities
- Strong commercial acumen and highly developed analytical skills to investigate, design and implement effective HR solutions.
If this is you, we would welcome your application for this role which is integral in helping build Brandwatch’s future.
The requirements listed in job descriptions are guidelines. If your skills are transferable and you are in the ballpark with the number of years of experience the company’s looking for, please apply and gain the opportunity to be considered.