Account Director, Key Accounts
Brandwatch is looking for an Account Director, Key Accounts, to focus on retaining and growing our footprint within our most valued strategic customers. The position will sit under the Sales organization and is designed to focus on expanding our license and services footprint across your assigned account base consisting of mostly Fortune 100 accounts.
You will love to engage clients to share the value of marketing technology, data, analytics, and strategic services to build higher revenue streams with major brands. We want a person who understands how to oversee renewal and upsell programs in conjunction with customer success managers to continuously add value to our clients while growing their commitment to Brandwatch.
Reporting to the Regional Vice President of Account Management, you will use your position to bring the best thinking to this important role to meet the needs of our brand clients, and deliver sustained revenue growth by developing and executing on strategic account plans.
- Be assigned revenue targets in assigned key accounts, and meet other key account objectives defined by company management
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Introduce new offers to existing users and expand our presence to new divisions and subsidiaries.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to map Brandwatch product features and associated benefits to address their needs.
- Collaborate with marketing and pre-sales teams to build and launch upsell programs that highlight the value of new offers
- Work with internal stakeholders, including Product, Customer Success and Client Services teams to evangelize Brandwatch’s product offering to clients, and meet customer expectations and performance objectives.
- Introduce Brandwatch solutions to additional client teams and groups to advance our position across key accounts
- Coordinate the development of strategic account plans with the customer success teams to align timing and sequence of sales processes in conjunction with renewal and retention effort.
- Monthly onsite travel to meet with your clients (minimum of 30% travel once it is safe to do so)
- Achieve and exceed assigned sales quota in designated strategic accounts
Looking for 8+ years’ experience in a sales or account management role and if you are:
- Genuinely curious about how social and data can solve business problems
- Experienced in crafting and executing sales strategies to win business
- Ability to develop high level relationships across an organization in fortune 100 accounts
- Completely comfortable leading meetings in front of large groups and pitching offers
- Dedicated to teamwork and able to deliver in competitive sales engagements
- An exceptional communicator and relationship builder
- Drive to work autonomously and proactively in a remote work environment
Also great if you have:
- Experience working in digital or social media marketing, analytics research and insights teams
- Knowledge of the marketing technology sector including digital, social, marketing automation, data integration, attribution and consumer and market insight
- Prior roles in sales and account management positions
..then we encourage you to apply for this role!
What we offer;
We offer a customizable set of benefits, including health/dental/vision coverage, 401K/retirement funds, unlimited vacation, and commuter benefits.
Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 10 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyone’s voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch:
This position is US remote, with office hubs in Boston and NYC