Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world. Brandwatch is part of Cision Ltd—a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals.
The Professional Services team’s mission is to drive adoption, expansion and retention of the Brandwatch suite of products, by delivering actionable insights, intelligent solutions and remarkable service. As a member of the Strategy & Insights team within Professional Services, you will execute bespoke research projects designed to help our clients
In this role, you will manage a portfolio of Strategy & Insights accounts, serving as their strategic consultant and identifying ways to digital consumer intelligence to provide business insights. In addition, you will partner closely with members of the Customer Success Management and Account Management teams on overall account strategy and management. While your accounts will be primarily based in North America, Strategy & Insights is a global team and your role will require close teamwork across our international teams.
The Research Consultant will:
- Own a portfolio of accounts, managing the development, execution and delivery of custom research projects and serving as a strategic advisor.
- Effectively manage project teams of analysts and/or freelancers, collaborating closely on deliverables and client relationships, overseeing client communication and ensuring delivery is on time and on target.
- Review client deliverables for substance, accuracy, spelling/grammar and provide constructive feedback.
- Represent the team in client-facing meetings and present to internal and external audiences.
- Help develop new methodologies, delivery mechanisms, visualizations, external data integrations, and tools to deliver premier research capabilities.
- Gain an understanding of the full range of Brandwatch products and have a proven understanding of analysis, data storytelling and advanced research methods.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and broader research trends.
- Travel when required (once covid-related concerns are over) to in-person consultations, including some travel outside of standard office hours (<20%).
- 7+ years of commercial research experience, preferably with exposure to consumer insights and social media research.
- Technical aptitude for learning new software and conducting both quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Experience creating innovative data visualizations and compelling story flow of report deliverables.
- Superb business writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong level of competency in Excel (including formulas, pivot tables & charting), Word and PowerPoint.
- Full training in Brandwatch software will be provided. Familiarity with social research, Boolean searches, unstructured data, Brandwatch or similar software is a strong advantage.
- Multilingual skills are a plus but not a prerequisite.
At Brandwatch, we offer flexible and remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.
Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable.
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.