Deal Desk Specialist
Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world. Brandwatch is part of Cision Ltd—a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals.
Brandwatch is in search of an experienced, process driven, and open-minded Deal Desk Specialist to join our global Business Operations team. This position will partner with all stakeholders at all levels across our Sales, Customer Success, and Professional Services teams to provide support for standard and non-standard transactions. Working cross-functionally with Legal, Finance, and other organizations, the Deal Desk Specialist ensures that deals are structured to comply with all current rules of engagement, meet all required approvals, and are booked with all the necessary paperwork in place.
- Support standard and non-standard deals from start to finish, acting as a trusted advisor for deal review and deal structuring
- Getting involved early in the deal process to prevent show stopping issues later in the booking process.
- Serve as primary point of contact for the North American Sales, Customer Success, and Professional Services for all inquiries related to the quote to order process
- Work with Deal Desk colleagues to ensure processes are documented and that changes are communicated to stakeholders
- Surface issues and trends as they arise and collaborate peers on the Business Operations team to identify and implement improvements across systems, enablement, and reporting
- 2+ years in a similar roles, preferably within a SaaS environment
- Saleforce.com experience and familiarity with CPQ
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to think critically and creatively to solve problems
- You like to dig in and get your hands dirty.
- Organized, detail-oriented, motivated, persistent, flexible, tactful and diplomatic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
At Brandwatch, we offer flexible and remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.
Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable.