Research Analyst (Japanese speaking)
If you’re the type of person who wants to get to the bottom of questions like those listed below, this job could be for you:
- How has Covid changed behaviour?
- What do environmentally-conscious consumers expect from brands?
- What can brands learn from their peers when it comes to communicating with consumers?
As a member of the Strategy & Insights team, you will execute bespoke research projects designed to help our clients understand their brands, consumers and industries. You will also help them act on this understanding.
We are a big team of over 40 people with diverse backgrounds and varied experience. This means you'll get to learn from highly creative, supportive and curious individuals with a hunger for understanding people.
As a Research Analyst you will:
- Build a research/storytelling plan that maps to the brief, i.e. project objectives and timelines.
- Execute on research plans from set up (data collection) through to creating engaging and actionable narratives from insights.
- Lead client meetings about data and insights, including results delivery presentations.
- Work towards providing strategic and consultative guidance that maps to clients’ business goals.
- Work collaboratively and independently on research projects.
- Gain an understanding of the full range of Brandwatch products and learn when and how to confidently use them.
- 2+ years of research experience or data/statistical analysis, preferably with exposure to consumer insights and social media research.
- Understanding of marketing, market research and social media.
- Experience creating data visualisations, data storytelling, and creating a compelling story flow of report deliverables.
- Confidence in business writing, client communication and presentation skills. Experience working directly with clients is a plus.
- Ability to think like a client and make recommendations based on business objectives.
- Technical aptitude for learning new software and conducting both quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- A strong sense of personal accountability and solid project management skills.
- Competency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with social research, Boolean searches, unstructured data, Brandwatch or similar software is a strong advantage. Full training in Brandwatch software will be provided.
- Must be fluent/business level or native English and Japanese speaking.
The requirements listed in job descriptions are guidelines. If your skills are transferable and you are in the ballpark with the number of years of experience the company’s looking for, please apply and gain the opportunity to be considered.
What we offer:
At Brandwatch, we offer flexible and remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.
Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients. Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Brandwatch is part of Cision Ltd—a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals.INDMUK