The job listing no longer exists.
Current Openings at Bodybuilding.com
The ideal candidate is a motivated and driven individual that will work with a talented software development team in a SCRUM environment. This individual will support the Order Management Systems and Warehouse Management Systems with 70% focus on manual / exploratory testing - the other 30% will be focused on designing and coding automated tests. This will be a hands-on role and the position requires interaction with agile scrum teams and coordination with other QA team members.
Bodybuilding.com is looking for a talented and driven Engineering Manager to lead, develop and manage a team of expert software engineers. In this role, you will be responsible for managing, mentoring and leading a group of highly skilled software engineers working on the Bodybuilding.com online store and fulfillment system. For this role, we need a leader with a strong technical background and team management experience who can very effectively communicate with partners in other departments of Bodybuilding.com as well as within the team. In this role you will report to the Director of Commerce Engineering and have one or more teams of direct reports. Teams are composed of Software Engineers, Client Side Engineers, Automation Test Engineers and Manual QA testers.
As a Sr. UX / UI designer, you understand what it takes to execute user-centered design ideas from a strategic, interaction and visual design perspective. You can assist in developing the strategy and structure of a product and possess an innate ability to solve complex problems through elegant solutions. You captivate stakeholders during the development process and adapt well to their feedback and desires for their products.
The Senior Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for providing the data mining, analysis, and reporting necessary for intelligent decision making in the company. They will demonstrate knowledge of business intelligence concepts, practices, and procedures, and will complete daily tasks following department quality and process standards while relying on experience and the input of senior leaders to plan and accomplish team goals.
|Director, Analytics & Data Science||Boise, Idaho|
|Senior Business Intelligence Analyst||Boise, Idaho|
eCommerce - America
|Associate Director, Vendor Dropship||Boise, Idaho|
|Head of Subscription Services||Boise, Idaho|
|Engineering Manager||Boise, Idaho|
|Mobile Engineer||Boise, Idaho|
|QA Engineer||Boise, Idaho|
|Software Engineer||Boise, Idaho|
|Sr. Mobile Developer|
|Email Marketing Specialist||Boise, Idaho|
|Manager of SEO||Boise, Idaho|
|Sr. Program Manager||Boise, Idaho|
|Sr. UX/UI Designer||Boise, Idaho|