Luxury Sales Consultant, part-time - Domain Northside
Blue Nile was created in 1999 by a man in love. He wanted to propose to his significant other and had the nervous excitement we all feel for that person who is just … right. But that excitement was met with frustration because of an outdated method for engagement ring shopping that only offered confusing information, limited choice, and commissioned salespeople. He knew there had to be a better way and founded Blue Nile based on a simple idea: Diamond engagement rings and fine jewelry should be fun, easy, and understandable. After all, they are meant for celebrating love.
This was a radical idea in the industry. That’s how we knew it was right. More than 500,000 couples have said “yes” to a better way to buy diamond engagement rings and fine jewelry gifts. And if you want to be part of a company that’s always blazed its own trail, we want to talk.
Blue Nile is a company of doers and everyone does their part to make the customer experience perfect. Far from a cog in a machine, the company’s structure can make you highly visible and offers the ability to learn, try new things, and see the impact of your work – regardless of level.
Blue Nile is looking for a Personal Jeweler who is eager for an exciting opportunity to join our retail showroom. The ideal candidate understands the white glove culture and has a passion to educate customers about jewelry purchases. A Personal Jeweler at Blue Nile is outgoing, passionate and strives to help others. The company’s Customer Service goal is to enhance and grow the brand connection experience for customers. Personal Jewelers do this through being professional, accessible, enthusiastic, and interested in a career that creates a “Jeweler for Life” relationship with Blue Nile.
- Communicate the Blue Nile Difference, instilling trust and confidence in our brand
- Demonstrate exceptional Customer Service and continually develop your product knowledge to educate customers
- Communicate accurate information and set clear expectations for customers, ensuring an on-brand Blue Nile experience
- Proactively follow up on all internal and external communications while maintaining Blue Nile service standards
- Effectively resolve complex customer service challenges, finding solutions which exceed customer expectations
- Help create and maintain a service culture focused on the customer, enhance the buying experience and build relationships that lead to long term business growth
- Continuously maintain excellent attendance and punctuality
- Consistently achieve or exceed company sales and service goals
- Partner with peers and showroom management to solve problems while maintaining a service culture focused on the customer.
Qualifications: Previous retail sales or customer service experience required
- Jewelry experience a plus but not required
- Excellent interpersonal, creative problem solving, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and high integrity
- Ability to work within deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer, typing/keyboarding and data entry skills; aptitude to effectively and efficiently navigate through all computer systems
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Flexibility and willingness to adjust to scheduling needs, particularly during retail peak seasons
- Authorized to work in the U.S