Oracle EBS Developer
Blue Nile is seeking an Oracle EBS Developer to join our Technology team. We use Oracle E-Business Suite R12.2 and a custom e-commerce system to process orders, manage the manufacturing and fulfillment process, and support financial reporting. We have a modern, current technology platform free of outdated hardware and legacy systems. The Oracle EBS Developer will work in collaboration with Oracle EBS Analysts on all technical aspects of the Oracle EBS modules and will be capable of designing and developing programs and procedures around Oracle Applications. The team is small and highly experienced, allowing members to work on a wide breadth of new technologies and systems. This position will allow you to collaborate with small teams and contribute on a wide variety of projects that are directly connected with an active, growing business.
Blue Nile is the largest online retailer of certified diamonds, engagement rings and fine jewelry. Our standards are amongst the highest of all jewelers. We provide a superior customer experience, extraordinary value and industry leading product quality and style. We obsess about our customers and are passionate about providing each customer with an amazing experience.
Blue Nile is a successful and growing company that started in 1999 and is now the largest online retailer of certified diamonds, engagement rings and fine jewelry. Our corporate offices are located in Seattle’s vibrant Pioneer Square district, home to the latest wave of internet startups and packed with restaurants and entertainment including Century Link and Safeco fields. We are close to transportation, the waterfront, and parks. Our dress code favors jeans and our facilities include bike racks and showers. Come make your mark at a small company where you have the opportunity to make a difference.
- Develop Oracle SQL scripts, PL/SQL Packages, Procedure & Functions, Forms, and Reports to extend Oracle EBS functionality based on user requirements.
- Interact with Oracle EBS Analysts to understand business processes and provide technical and development support.
- Provide day-to-day Oracle EBS technical support to business customers, troubleshooting and resolving complex problems.
- Build reports, conversions, interfaces, EDI Systems and extensions for Oracle EBS.
- Assists business users with problems and resolve issues independently.
- Follow established change management processes.
- Engage Oracle Support to research and resolve issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education/experience.
- 3+ years of experience developing technical solutions for Oracle EBS 11i or R12.
- 3+ years of strong development experience with Oracle related technologies such as - J-Developer, XML Publisher/BI Publisher Reports, SQL & PL/SQL, EDI, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Oracle Workflow, SQL Loader,
- 2+ years of development experience with OAF (Oracle Application Framework), Java
- 2+ years of development experience on Integration platform; middleware such as Oracle Fusion, Dell Boomi etc.
- 2+ years of development experience with SOA Suite(Service Oriented Architecture)
- Knowledge of Oracle Application Express(APEX)
- Experience in working with analysts to understand business processes and provide technical solutions.
- Good understanding of Oracle EBS architecture and underlying table structures, APIs and Oracle coding standards.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical people.
- Ability and desire to work with technical and non-technical people.
What we offer
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Healthcare Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Salaries
- Business Allowance
- Employee Discount
- Employee Referral Bonus