Sr. Talent Acquisition Manager
The Sr. Talent Acquisition Manager plays a highly visible role on the Human Resources team with responsibility for leading the talent acquisition function and programs for Blue Nile. This position’s primary responsibility is to develop and execute a talent strategy that attracts and retains top talent for Blue Nile’s rapid growth. In this role, you will manage a small team of Talent Acquisition professionals and report the Director of Human Resources.
- Core Recruiting Own the full cycle recruiting for senior level roles including recruitment marketing, qualification, assessment, interviewing, selection and offers.
- Sourcing Employs sourcing skillsets & technology to find the “needles in the haystack” while building and maintaining a proactive passive candidate pool.
- Strategy Partners with HR team, hiring managers & executive leadership to create recruitment strategies that support future talent needs and contribute to company goals.
- Project Management Lead/participate in cross functional initiatives and special projects related to Talent including candidate experience, onboarding, DE&I, compensation, talent development, ATS/CRM, LMS and HR technology.
- Employer Brand Develop and execute an employer brand strategy, programs and tools that aligns with our core values, supports our ability to attract best-in-class talent and positions Blue Nile as an employer of choice.
- Team Leadership Build team capability through leading, inspiring, coaching & mentoring a team of talent acquisition professionals.
- Talent Development Partner with key stakeholders to develop strategic goals and plans for identifying & developing internal talent, succession planning, internships and learning & development programs.
- Data/KPIs Analyze & leverage recruiting data/KPIs to assess candidate pipeline health and recruiter productivity to build accountability & results in TA and hiring managers. Provides analytics to HR Leadership, monitors metric trends and provides executive summaries in areas such as headcount control, monthly hiring targets, time to hire and quality of hires.
- Business Mindset Understand the business, be a strategic partner, have a global perspective, and demonstrate leadership in the area of talent acquisition and development.
What you will bring:
- 7+ years’ experience in Recruiting, Talent Acquisition or Human Resources
- Minimum of 3 years leading a direct team of recruiting professionals
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field preferred
- You have exceptional communication skills, both in composing thoughtful written communication and sharing complex information verbally.
- You obsess over the candidate experience and view each and every interaction as an opportunity to make an employer brand advocate.
- You can navigate highly sophisticated business needs without a clearly defined path and where you see a need, you bring a well-considered solution.
- You possess strong analytical skills and have the ability to quickly understand data, empowering you to propose credible business or process improvements, which in turn will drive positive change.
- You are passionate about people, team management, coaching and mentoring. You have the drive to support your team through business transformation, whilst at the same time supporting their personal and professional development.