At Blue Nile, we believe that love deserves better. We are passionately driven to reimagine the fine jewelry experiences and disrupt the jewelry industry. From engagements to anniversaries, from welcoming a new child to the family to celebrating a promotion, from holidays to birthdays, at Blue Nile we celebrate all stories of love.
We bring a modern approach to life’s most important traditions because our customers deserve better. They deserve an exceptional experience. One that leaves them feeling happy and confident that they’ve found the perfect piece for their love.
We live by our values – As One Team we work together to win. We are Customer Obsessed, passionately and transparently helping our customers to find their perfect piece. We act with Speed and Quality with attention to every detail and are Driven to Disrupt; our curiosity, creativity and willingness to test and learn drives our business.
Blue Nile is looking for a passionate and talented Material Coordinator who will assist and support the Production Team.
- Apply critical thinking and problem solving to ensure on-time delivery of customer orders and inventory accuracy
- Pull, transact parts to prepare jobs for incoming diamonds
- Coordinate with departments to ensure efficient movement of all materials and evaluate all materials sent to Production department.
- Communicate proactively and effectively with other Blue Nile departments
- Track and analyze key performance and productivity data
- Support other fulfillment center departments as needed
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Education & Experience:
- 2+ years experience in a high-performance, short turn-time, distribution/fulfillment environment
- Experience with inventory management systems
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented; strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Computer proficient; solid experience in MS Word and Excel
- Must be able to work seasonal mandatory overtime including early start times, holidays, weekends, etc.
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Healthcare Coverage, paid by employer
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Salaries
- Transportation Allowance
- Employee Discount
- Employee Referral Bonus