Blue Nile is the largest online retailer of certified diamonds, engagement rings and fine jewelry. Our standards are among the highest of all jewelers. We provide a superior customer experience, extraordinary value and industry leading product quality and style. We obsess about our customers and are passionate about providing each customer with an amazing experience.
We embrace a culture of adaptability. Our team is nimble, innovative and resourceful and makes an impact on both the business and each individual customer’s personal experience. We value hard-work, flexibility and curiosity and collaborate to creatively solve problems, constantly improve and implement meaningful changes. Our team celebrates achievements and is inspired by success.
overall leadership and execution of projects for Supply Chain and Fulfilment business groups. This position is also responsible for process analysis, and change management– with emphasis on cross-team coordination. Working both supported and unsupported with external groups and internal business partners such as Information Technology, Marketing, Merchandising, Customer Care, and International teams. You will support the creation of project charters, use data to define requirements, document, schedule, and communicate progress and deployment of new features for supply chain and fulfilment processes. The best fit for this success driven role is someone who can remain organized across multiple projects of varying size in a rapidly changing environment, is reliable, has excellent communication skills, and is driven to provide high quality support.is looking for a Project to join our Supply Chain and Fulfillment team. This position’s primary focus is
The successful candidate is detail oriented, able to determine direction in the face of evolving requirements and takes pride in seeing their work advance Blue Nile’s supply chain and fulfilment and through their efforts grow companies market share, revenue and increase scalability through furthering efficiencies. Ability to maintain inclusion, organization and cohesion between business group requests is vital. Excellent spoken, and written communication skills are a necessity. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic Fulfilment Supply Chain and Fulfilments team and work in a fast-paced environment for an industry leading company.
Industry specific training will be provided to support learning, skills and career growth.
- Work with internal and external business partners in the creation of project charters with clear deliverable, requirements, and consensus among groups
- Communicate requirements and deadlines to cross-functional teams
- Maintain & monitor defined project plans, schedules & expenses for projects that support fulfillment operations in the Supply Chain
- Manage work and collaborate with team leads, developers and business stakeholders
- Set clear direction for resourcing in the face of rapidly changing priorities and requirements
- Identify and resolve gaps in requirements and development blockers with business teams
- 3-5 years of experience managing projects in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven ability to manage requests and coordinate between stakeholders to deliver within agreed timelines
- Proactive and biased towards action with a sharp understanding of how to bring ideas to life, drive cross-functional decision making, and get buy-in
- Ability to think both analytically and creatively, using structured, project tracking systems and frameworks to keep stakeholders informed, manage progress, identify raise issues, and deliver results
- Strong sense of pragmatism and business judgment to ensure insights and recommendations lead to execution, action and impact
- Professional position working in a Production/Fulfilment environment that is supported by advanced technology (2-3years)
- Understanding of digital/online retail technology ecosystems: website, cart, CRM and order management systems
- Ability to measure, organize, multitask, and execute campaigns and projects on time
- Strong organizational and cross-team communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment and to resolve problems in a timely manner
- Excellent communication, presentation, organization and planning skills
- Experience with software development processes
- Familiar with software development ticketing systems (JIRA/Confluence preferred)
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Healthcare Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Salaries
- Business Allowance
- Employee Discount
- Employee Referral Bonus