Diamond & Jewelry Sales Consultant - Bellevue Square
Blue Nile was created over 20 years ago on the premise that all customers deserve to be educated and to pay a fair price for an engagement ring. Our founder felt the struggle of whom to believe, and who he could trust was trying to help him versus just making the sale. Blue Nile is the leader of online jewelry sales across the globe. We at Blue Nile pride ourselves on being customer obsessed, and go the extra mile for our customers. We have direct sourcing and by eliminating the middle man, our customers can get the highest quality at 30-40% savings.
Blue Nile literally changed the jewelry industry overnight. What a novel concept; educate your customers honestly, and give them the savings! We continue to change the industry. We have had retail locations since 2015 and are expanding! We have found there’s a need for customers to go somewhere they trust to try on rings before purchasing. We give transparent education and guidance thru the buying process. We are a non-commission company that not only believes in customer experience, it is our DNA.
Diamond & Jewelry Sales Consultant at Bellevue Square!
- Communicate the Blue Nile Difference, instilling trust and confidence in our brand
- Demonstrate exceptional Customer Service and continually develop your product knowledge to educate customers
- Communicate accurate information and set clear expectations for customers, ensuring an on-brand Blue Nile experience
- Proactively follow up on all internal and external communications while maintaining Blue Nile service standards
- Effectively resolve complex customer service challenges, finding solutions which exceed customer expectations
- Help create and maintain a service culture focused on the customer, enhance the buying experience and build relationships that lead to long term business growth
- Continuously maintain excellent attendance and punctuality
- Consistently achieve or exceed company sales and service goals
- Partner with peers and showroom management to solve problems while maintaining a service culture focused on the customer.
Qualifications: Previous retail sales or customer service experience required.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Jewelry experience a plus but not required
- Excellent interpersonal, creative problem solving, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and high integrity
- Ability to work within deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer, typing/keyboarding and data entry skills; aptitude to effectively and efficiently navigate through all computer systems
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Flexibility and willingness to adjust to scheduling needs, particularly during retail peak seasons
- Background check required
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship now or in the future
What we offer:
Blue Nile contributes 100% of the employee premiums for Medical/Vision, Dental and a significant portion of premiums for your dependents.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Healthcare Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Salaries
- Business Allowance
- Employee Discount
- Employee Referral Bonus