HR Operations Manager
At Blue Nile, we believe that love deserves better. We are passionately driven to reimagine the fine jewelry experiences and disrupt the jewelry industry. From engagements to anniversaries, from welcoming a new child to the family to celebrating a promotion, from holidays to birthdays, at Blue Nile we celebrate all stories of love.
We bring a modern approach to life’s most important traditions because our customers deserve better. They deserve an exceptional experience. One that leaves them feeling happy and confident that they’ve found the perfect piece for their love.
We live by our values – As One Team we work together to win. We are Customer Obsessed, passionately and transparently helping our customers to find their perfect piece. We act with Speed and Quality with attention to every detail and are Driven to Disrupt; our curiosity, creativity and willingness to test and learn drives our business.
- Own and manage the full employee lifecycle administration and day-to-day HR operation processes such as:
- On-boarding process for new hire candidates and employees, including background check process, orientation scheduling, I9 compliance and other actions that affect a positive candidate experience.
- Maintain employee data across HR systems, capturing all status changes in an employee lifecycle and ensuring data entry has appropriate audit procedures to preserve data integrity.
- Ensure ongoing maintenance of employee personnel files and confidential records.
- Lead, coach & mentor HR Coordinator position(s).
- Responsible for HR Systems implementation, administration and data integrity, integrations, maintenance and updates.
- Key contributor in the redesign and streamlining of HR business processes. Identifies potential areas of opportunity with respect to compliance, HR quality improvement, HRIS systems and formulate a recommendation and implementation plan for addressing.
- Responsible for data & reporting from HR systems on a regular and ad-hoc basis including compliance reporting such as EEO-1.
- Analyzes data, provides analytics and KPI reporting to HR Leadership, monitors metric trends and provides executive summaries in areas such as employee demographics, attrition, diversity, quality of hires, promotions, utilization, etc.
What you will bring:
- 5+ years’ experience in Human Resources
- Minimum of 2 years leading a direct team
- Experience with Ceridian Dayforce or other enterprise HR systems (Oracle, Workday, Ultipro, etc.)
- Experience across multiple HCM modules including Core HR, Onboarding, Benefits, Talent, WFM and payroll
- Exceptional communication skills, both in composing thoughtful written communication and sharing complex information verbally.
- You obsess over the employee experience and view each and every inquiry as an opportunity to make a difference. You create methods to keep an eye on quality and coach your team every step of the way.
- You can navigate highly sophisticated business needs without a clearly defined path and where you see a need, you bring a well-considered solution.
- You love details and use data to tell a compelling story of successes and opportunities. Creating action plans and driving improvements is something you enjoy.
- You possess strong analytical skills and have the ability to quickly understand data, empowering you to propose credible business or process improvements, which in turn will drive positive change.
- You are passionate about people, team management, coaching and mentoring. You have the drive to support your team through business transformation and complicated HR cases, whilst at the same time supporting their personal and professional development.
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Healthcare Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Salaries
- Business Allowance
- Employee Discount
- Employee Referral Bonus