Showroom Operations Associate - Houston Galleria
Blue Nile is looking for a Showroom Operations Associate who is eager for an exciting opportunity to join our retail showroom located at our Houston Galleria location. The ideal candidate understands the white glove culture, strives to help others, and understands the Blue Nile brand.
Blue Nile is looking for a talented individual who will help support a team of Store Management and Personal Jewelers at our Retail Showroom. The Showroom Operations Associate supports the team by being a resource regarding Blue Nile products, practices, selling techniques, and policies and procedures. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience as a team player, possess world class customer service experience with excellent communication skills, and drive to succeed.
Blue Nile is seeking an individual who is passionate about Customer Service to join our team in Houston, TX. Our team represents Blue Nile as experienced service and sales professionals by selling our high-quality diamonds and jewelry. Our most successful employees enjoy building lasting relationships with our customers and are committed to exceeding customer expectations. We are looking for candidates that will be enthusiastic about the Blue Nile brand and obsess over our customers.
- Exceptional customer service skills including empathy and ownership
- A strong ability to establish instant rapport and instill trust and credibility
- A solution-oriented personality with the desire to create a positive resolution which supports the business and customers' needs
- Strong decision-making skills, problem solving, multi-tasking and follow-up skills
- Ability to work on an individual level, as well as in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior listening skills
- Highly detail-oriented with great documentation skills are a must
- Comfortable working with computers and systems
- Takes personal accountability; is reliable and dependable
- Successful candidates must be available to work a flexible schedule that includes daytime, evening, weekend, and holiday shifts
- Partner with peers and showroom management to solve problems while maintaining a service culture focused on the customer.
- Support with all assisted selling support roles: line leading, greeting, appointment check-in, phone answering, & order processing
- Daily monitoring of submitted orders. Make needed adjustments & provide opportunities to management and team member
- Internally contact various departments to ensure order completion
- Set up complex orders/returns
- Ensure execution of weekly Return Merchandise Authorization
- Monitor customer order pick up process and ensure 30-day pick up compliance
- In partnership with management, support with customer escalations
- Ensure smooth delivery with VIP orders
- Maneuver effectively and efficiently through all computer systems
- High School Diploma or GED, College Degree preferred
- 3+ years of customer service/sales background
- Jewelry experience is not required, but preferred
- Language skills a plus
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Embraces technology and systems
- Point of Sale skills needed
- Strong sense of urgency and bias for action
- Ability to make decision quickly and accurately
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, mainly Excel
- Effective time management
- Willingness to learn
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills
- Has demonstrated the ability to build and maintain strong client relationships with tangible metrics
Blue Nile offers an exciting and fast paced workplace environment with excellent benefits, including company-paid health and medical insurance, vision, short-term disability, life insurance, stock options, 401(k) with matching contribution, transportation allowance and employee merchandise discount.
Blue Nile contributes 100% of the employee premiums for Medical/Vision, Dental and a significant portion of premiums for your dependents.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Healthcare Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Salaries
- Business Allowance
- Employee Discount
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Authorized to work in the U.S.