Sr. Web Analytics Manager
At Blue Nile, we believe that love deserves better. We are passionately driven to reimagine the fine jewelry experiences and disrupt the jewelry industry. From engagements to anniversaries, from welcoming a new child to the family to celebrating a promotion, from holidays to birthdays, at Blue Nile we celebrate all stories of love.
We bring a modern approach to life’s most important traditions because our customers deserve better. They deserve an exceptional experience. One that leaves them feeling happy and confident that they’ve found the perfect piece for their love.
Blue Nile is looking for a passionate and proactive Senior Web Analytics Manager to partner with product managers, designers, and marketers. You will design and track A/B testing initiatives and key website metrics to guide Blue Nile’s product strategy to create a best-in-class customer experience.
What you will you do:
- Responsible for the ongoing, in-depth analysis and distribution of Key Performance Indicators and translating key insights into actionable tactics
- Develop and maintain weekly dashboard of website analytics and statistic
- Support for the design, execution and analysis of A/B tests
- Serve as the business owner for Blue Nile’s site analytics. Partner with Developers and Data Engineering teams to ensure robust and accurate data capture and continuous improvement of data models for both analytics and wider business stakeholders
- Play an instrumental role in the development of business cases for new strategic and tactical website enhancements, features and benefits
- Manage and optimize Blue Nile’s website analytics platform
- Recommend new technologies, process improvements or reporting tools to improve access to analytics among stakeholders
- Perform ad hoc data requests to find the root causes behind variances in business trends that often require cross-functional collaboration
- Execute deep-dive analyses, through application of statistical methodologies (such as cluster analysis), to provide insights from customer and site interaction data
- May Include Other Duties as Assigned
What you will bring:
- 5+ years working in an analytical role in a business context is required. Experience in measuring and managing performance of eCommerce websites is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, research, economics, computer science or a related field is required. Master’s degree is a plus.
- Expert-level SQL and Excel skills are required.
- Significant experience using data visualization/BI software (Tableau, Power BI) is required. Specifically, Tableau experience is a plus.
- Experience using web analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics/Omniture) is required. Specifically, Google Analytics 360 experience is a plus.
- Experience using website A|B optimization tools (Google Optimize, Optimizely, SiteSpect) is a plus.
- Experience using Python to perform advanced statistical analysis is a plus.
- Knowledge of online performance marketing is preferred.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to explain complex ideas clearly to a nontechnical audience.
- Compelling consultative and influencing skills to help leaders make decisions and move the business forward.
- You’re an analytical dynamo who doesn’t stop at the “What?” but hungers for the “Why?” and “What if?”
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Healthcare Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Salaries
- Business Allowance
- Employee Discount
- Employee Referral Bonus