HR manager - permanent contract - London
BIG MAMMA GROUP is a family of 1200 very cool guys: a young team with the aim of making their customers live the best time of their day!
It all began in 2015 with the dream of sharing the authenticity and warmth of traditional Italian trattorias abroad. Small Italian suppliers, 100% homemade, good prices and a huge quantity of love is the secret recipe of our dishes, that come served with the smile in unique design environments.
Our group is based in 3 countries and it currently counts 11 restaurants in Paris and province, 3 restaurants in London and 2 restaurant in Madrid! In 2020 we also launched Napoli Gang, a delivery service that globally counts 10 kitchens. And much more bubbles in the pot 😉
Big Mamma Group is looking for an HR Manager who will support the fast growth, endorse the company values to create the best HR project.
- Company Culture : endorse the four company culture (meritocrathy - authenticity - excellence - entreneurship) and drive the teams according to its
- Talent Management : plan and coordinate an organization's workforce to best use employees' talents
- Well Being - Retention : plan and oversee employeebenefit programs
- Administrative, payroll and legal : coordinate and supervise the work of specialists and support staff
- Training : develop a local training program according to the Corporate guidelines, test new local programs and implement its
- Recruitment : oversee a local organization's recruitment, interview, selection, and hiring processes and collaborate daily with the international team.
Required skills, experience and qualifications :
- You need to be passionate about human and teams dynamics
- Excellent organisational, analytical, communication and management skills;
- 4 years’ experience of working in HR
- A previous professional experience in Hospitality sector wouldbe better
- 3 years or more living in London with excellent knowledge of local restaurant industry and food trends
- Language Skills Required: Fluent English and Italian
BIG MAMMA is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.