Restaurant General Manager - London
As a GENERAL MANAGER, you report to the Operations Manager UK and your areas of responsibility are:
1) Operations Excellence:
- To guarantee the good daily maintenance of the restaurant: to have a warm place, a smiling and attentive team to the customers;
- To ensure perfect communication at all levels: to communicate effectively with the team (kitchen, floor and bar) for the smooth flow of information between everyone, sharing company vision and passing on knowledge;
- To be in a process of continuous improvement, to make proposals to improve the customer experience, to guarantee the good rating of the restaurant on social media;
- To ensure privatisation with professionalism and rigour;
- To guarantee a 100% positive resolution of customer disputes and to unblock 100% of situations during service.
2) Performance analysis:
- To manage P&L;
- To guarantee the customer’s average ticket;
- To alert and propose clear action plans if budget is not respected;
- To optimise staff planning: adapting the structure according to the activity while guaranteeing good people cost management;
- To guarantee monthly inventory.
- “Being exemplary", to manage the floor, kitchen and bar team;
- To have a motivated team with a minimum of turnover;
- To coach, motivate and make the team succeed;
- To boost energy and bring a smile to everyone, to unite a positive and active team;
- To ensure the transmission of Big Mamma values;
- To establish training program for the team;
- To participate in recruitment: anticipating movements with the recruitment team, onboarding new staff and optimising the structure;
- To ensure HR follow-up: lead the N-1: managers and chefs in weekly management meetings. Identify and get to know the team's talents to keep the Big Mamma meritocracy alive.
Customer-oriented profile, attention to detail, rigorous, hard-working, energetic, multitalented, super relational, smiling and communicative.
Hands-on, enjoy doing things yourself and teaching others.
Business profile: analytical and problem-solving
Languages: English and Italian (French would be a plus).
HOW TO APPLY
Send YOUR CV and a 4 MINUTES VIDEO to [email protected] telling us:
- A situation when you demonstrated your leadership skills
- A situation when you demonstrated your financial skills
- Why Big Mamma