HR manager - Munich
HR MANAGER GERMANY – MUNICH 🚀🍕
BIG MAMMA is a bunch of more than 1000 cool guys behind the 13 most iconic italian restaurants & Food Market in UK, France and Spain (Gloria, La Felicità, Pink Mamma, etc) and behind the first truly Italian & authentic delivery brand of homemade pizza, Napoli Gang.
With more than 8.000 clients a day, extremely warm places, an authentic cuisine, products imported directly from Italy, everything 100% fresh and 100% homemade, every new spot gets a mediatic coverage and an infatuation never seen in the sector before.
Brace yourselves, the team is moving to Germany this year to share its culture, its authentic cooking, its joyful italian mess along with its vision of the restaurant industry. Join the team now and be part of this great adventure among a one-of-a-kind team.
As Part of the Global HR Team, the HR Manager Germany will have the following responsibilities:
Business Partner :
- Work hand in hand with our operations team : COO, restaurant managers, chefs
- Assist operations on all steps of the recruitment process (starting with lead generation)
- Be the HR expert on all aspects (contracts, training, recruiting, career management, salary,…)
- Advise managers on key people decisions
- Analyse & challenge people costs
- Ensure management & performance review principles are in place.
Ambassador of the values & the brand :
- Promote meritocracy
- Live our values & place people at the heart of our project
- Increase staff retention
- Develop our employer brand
- Be close to the teams to anticipate & avoid tensions
- Be a role model and an example for colleagues.
We are looking for:
An HR allrounder with 2-5 years of experience, passionate about people & food, with strong interpersonal and talent acquisition skills.
Languages required: German & Italian
READY TO CHANGE PEOPLE'S LIFE WITH PIZZA? 🍕
Send your application, we look forward to meeting you !
BIG MAMMA is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.