Head Bartender - Permanent contract - London
🍹🍸 HEAD BARTENDER🍹🍸
Main mission: you will be the guarantor of the quality of the bar service, the management of the bar and the success of your squadra.
You will report directly to the General Manager regarding all the daily operations. The Executive Bar Manager will be your technical and R&D support.
Your role: as Head Bartender you will
- Run the daily activity of the bar and the service;
- Manage the bar team and the weekly plannings;
- Monitor the quality of the service and the respect of the standars;
- Be responsible for the restaurant performance (bar tunover, drink cost, people cost, HACCP, stock, monthly inventories, etc.);
- Select and onboard new team members;
- Train the team and promote career growth and internal promotions;
- Cooperate with the Bar Executive in the seasonal menu creation and change.
Our offer to our next Head Bartender:
- Salary from 36k to 40k + welcome bonus + company benefits
- Full time role
- 5 days of work and 2 consecutive days off per week
- 28 days of holiday per year
- Permanent contract
- Meal on shift
- Employee discount
- Referral scheme
- Team buildings and parties
- Continuous training and career opportunities
- Internal and international mobility
- And much more!
A bit more about us: Big Mamma is a group of Italian restaurants founded in 2015 in Paris, currently including 15 restaurants, a food market and a delivery brand across France, Spain and Uk (and soon Germany!), and doubling our size in 2022. The restaurants are unique and iconic places, with authentic cuisine 100% homemade and big big smiles! Our restaurants serve between 500 and 1000 customers per day. We also have the B-Corp certification.
Languages required: English (Italian will be a plus 🇮🇹)
Non vediamo l'ora di conoscerti! 😊
GRAZIE ! MERCI ! THANK YOU ! ☕🍹🍸
BIG MAMMA is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.