Associate Consultant ERP & CRM Cloud Solutions
Why Big Bang?
Big Bang is a consulting firm that helps organizations optimize and streamline processes through planning digital strategy, deploying business solutions, and creating organizational alignment. With our head office in Montreal Canada and offices in France, Mauritius, Toronto and the United States, our purpose is to create tangible value for our customers by streamlining business systems, connecting information between systems, aligning strategy with technology, and providing support to develop organizational expertise.
At Big Bang, you will work with international clients and are encouraged to develop your career by tapping into your fellow teammate’s knowledge and experience. With the use of Big Bang’s internal knowledge-sharing environment, mentoring program and one-on-one coaching sessions, you will have the tools needed to develop and design your professional career roadmap.
Big Bang is seeking an Associate Consultant ERP and CRM solution to be part of our fast-growing global team.
The Associate Consultant role at Big Bang is the perfect combination of technical and functional expertise. As an Associate consultant, you will have the opportunity to work in a multi-product environment. You will develop a hands-on approach to analyzing business needs, requirements, processes and will collaborate in the configuration, implementation and integration of cloud business solutions whilst working with industry experts that will develop your skills and knowledge in the cloud technology space
- Configure, test, deploy, support, and troubleshoot application systems to meet business process requirements.
- Analyze and document customers’ business needs, application system requirements, configurations, workflows, processes and procedures.
- Assist in the, scoping and documentation of appropriate solutions to enhance, automate and expedite process improvements.
- Communicate with project managers and team members on the status of the work in progress.
- Provide training and depart knowledge to customers
- Share lessons learned in client projects, industry trends & best practices, tips & tricks and new cloud solutions capabilities with team members
Customer Service (20%)
- Assist in recommending and helping customers to optimize their processes and systems.
- Be proactive in the way you communicate and build relationships with customers and team members.
- Act as the front-line support for existing customers.
- Respond to customer calls and provide high levels of customer assistance.
- University degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Technology Management or a relevant discipline.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in similar field
- Excellent mastery of English and French (bilingual).
- Confident, articulate, and professional speaking abilities.
- Energetic self-starter and Team Player and Getting things done attitude
- Excellent written communication and documentation skills
- Motivated and willingness to learn
- Familiar with business process concepts such as accounting & payroll software, manufacturing, supply chain and warehouse management.
- Exposure with the phases of a project: lifecycle such as analysis, design, development, implementation, training, support, integration
- Practical knowledge of at least one ERP application (Enterprise Resource Planning), CRM (Customer Relationship Management) or e-commerce solution
- Experience with Salesforce.com and NetSuite solutions, Apex and Visualforce development
What Big Bang offers / Benefits / Perks
- Insurance plan after 3 months of service
- Free access to certifications, continuous learning, and online courses
- Mentoring program, coaching career growth opportunities
- Flexibility and flex time options